adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Hmm. More KEF. I'd know that tangerine wave guide anywhere. Going to the R series?

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Good eye. Indeed I am moving to the R series. I put in an order for a pair of R500s and the R200c this morning. I figure I'll hold on to the Q800 surrounds since the R800 adds much less by comparison.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Very Nice. Was this an approved purchase or are you like me and always ask forgiveness?

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Very Nice. Was this an approved purchase or are you like me and always ask forgiveness?
It was approved. Of course, given my position here (which is in addition to my day job), she can't really argue that I sink too much into A/V equipment.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I do a ton of side work as well to keep the toys off the books (web development, IT and dabble in some HT work). It works well most of the time.

I keep a bunch of stuff in my office and don't bring it home until it is safe. I remember a couple years back when I bought my projector screen well before I had a room for it. When I finally brought it home to install my daughter told my wife, "Oh mom, Dad has had that at his work for a year. You should see all the stuff in his office." Busted.

Heck right now I have an old Marantz prepro, Niles SI-245 amp and an old Elan amp along with the setup in my sig.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Darned kids :D Fortunately my son is too young to rat me out yet. He's a budding audiophile in his own right though, so he'll end up being on my side anyway.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis