Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I let Niki have a bunny that she found on the road near our house about an hour ago. As I was originally typing this out, I was going to say that I'd coaxed her off of the good carpet because she might throw up...but as I was typing that, she wandered out of the room...so I followed her...and she threw up. She's a good girl, though, and was on a towel that I'd set out, so no harm to the carpet. She's still panting up a storm. Probably has the meat sweats. It sounds like the gas has started, too...oh, sweet mother...

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
None of my hunting dogs would ever eat an animal for some reason, they only ate out of bowls, they would eat the bones after we processed everything, but there were times my male would grab a duck that I didn't even shoot and he would throw it around, and play with it, but not eat it, most of the times the duck flew or swam off learning a lesson about curiosity...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O14CLGC1fFI something like this.. My fathers dogs eat squirrels, ducks, rabbits, chickens, anything they can get their mouth on, same breed, I think he just doesnt feed them enough, lol..

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I need to get cleaned up and get to the vet and grocery store. I want to get Niki some more of her low-cal food (she's been eating other varieties for about a month), as well as get some stuff for me. I don't think Miss Bunny Eater needs ham for lunch today, though.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, my goal of getting to the grocery store yesterday wasn't met. Such a slacker, I know.

So, I'm off pretty soon to go today.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Mars is the only known planet inhabited solely by robots.
<iframe src="http://mars.nasa.gov/layout/embed/image/640/?i=6355" width="640" height="400" scrolling="no" frameborder="0"></iframe>

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Well, my goal of getting to the grocery store yesterday wasn't met. Such a slacker, I know.

So, I'm off pretty soon to go today.
I've been away for quite a while, but seems like everything is status quo :D
Probably Alex is gonna post some funny monkey pics soon too :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
b.t.w me and my wife were at Trentham Monkey Forest in Stoke-on-trent UK this summer, where you can walk amongst Barbary macaques, my wife shot some 10GB of movies there....
Really nice place,
Alex, you'd love that place, really :p

Maybe I will upload some of these whenever I do have the time.....

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
I saw this walking by a B&O store today...

..what the hell does that even mean? Looks like a remote from the 90s anyways lol.

Positioned so my reflection would make the remote also be a penis.. for artistic effect.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I saw this walking by a B&O store today...

..what the hell does that even mean? Looks like a remote from the 90s anyways lol.

Positioned so my reflection would make the remote also be a penis.. for artistic effect.

B&O has some cool looking stuff, even that remote, I am drawn to it for some reason, it probably SUCKS, but what ever the people that shop there don't care...

Just poke around their sight a bit, they have the absolute coolest gear you have ever seen in your life... http://www.bang-olufsen.com/en/sound/sound-systems/beosound-5-encore I can understand what that is, its a screen to control stuff cool, but what does the A9 do? it is like a mirror...

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
B&O has some cool looking stuff, even that remote, I am drawn to it for some reason, it probably SUCKS, but what ever the people that shop there don't care...

Just poke around their sight a bit, they have the absolute coolest gear you have ever seen in your life... BeoSound 5 Encore Premium Sound Systems - Bang & Olufsen - Bang & Olufsen I can understand what that is, its a screen to control stuff cool, but what does the A9 do? it is like a mirror...
I think the A9 is a large active speaker system with a post-modern design and digital connectivity.

I've been in their stores in multiple cities, its stuff with an interesting design, but, when I see it in applications - most homes - the stuff just looks stupid. It looks good in a very specific decor.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I think the A9 is a large active speaker system with a post-modern design and digital connectivity.

I've been in their stores in multiple cities, its stuff with an interesting design, but, when I see it in applications - most homes - the stuff just looks stupid. It looks good in a very specific decor.
It is very modern, and belive it or not modern styled homes are few and far between, especially around me, I have a few friends with condos that are modern designs, but no real modern homes like you see in some parts of oregon, california, east coast florida, ect ect ect

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
They do nice industrial design, I just thought the advertisement was poorly done. *talking with Big Gay Al voice* And that remote is just so... 90s meets bad Dieter Rams knockoff.

It is very modern, and belive it or not modern styled homes are few and far between, especially around me, I have a few friends with condos that are modern designs, but no real modern homes like you see in some parts of oregon, california, east coast florida, ect ect ect
Yeah, they have stores here because there is lots of modern homes and offices.

I live modern minimalist, but most members on here I see sort of traditional usually.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
They do nice industrial design, I just thought the advertisement was poorly done. *talking with Big Gay Al voice* And that remote is just so... 90s meets bad Dieter Rams knockoff.

Yeah, they have stores here because there is lots of modern homes and offices.

I live modern minimalist, but most members on here I see sort of traditional usually.
When we were building the house before this one, my wife wanted to go modern, so I took her to a friend of mines home in Boston, they have a 500 sq ft bar in their home, their bedroom has to be $600 sq ft with the master bath open to the bedroom, his master closets are hanging 10" off of the floor, they built them as pods then ceiling hung them with cables and a 6" steel pipe through the center {keep it from moving when you walk in it, and it works well, you would think it was solid mounted to the floor}. The ceilings which are about 14ft on all 3 floors, have no pitch, all flat... The furniture is all super modern, solid colors, white, Black , red, not much else... The kitchen cabinets fold up, so the bottom cabinet pulls forward and the upper wall cabinet fall down and hides behind it... Anyway you get the idea, I would not have gone that crazy, but I took her there to see what it was like and when we left she was totally against it... She said it felt cold, hard, and even though it was 100% custom felt like machines lived there, like the clothes you pull out of the drawers would stay folded no matter how hard you tried to shake them out...

Any way we ended up traditional, and this house I live in now I also built traditional... It feels like home, not a doctors office.. I have been in some nice homes in Miami, a friend does well and owns a couple car dealerships, he lives in a place called coral gable its insane...

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
When we were building the house before this one, my wife wanted to go modern, so I took her to a friend of mines home in Boston, they have a 500 sq ft bar in their home, their bedroom has to be $600 sq ft with the master bath open to the bedroom, his master closets are hanging 10" off of the floor, they built them as pods then ceiling hung them with cables and a 6" steel pipe through the center {keep it from moving when you walk in it, and it works well, you would think it was solid mounted to the floor}. The ceilings which are about 14ft on all 3 floors, have no pitch, all flat... The furniture is all super modern, solid colors, white, Black , red, not much else... The kitchen cabinets fold up, so the bottom cabinet pulls forward and the upper wall cabinet fall down and hides behind it... Anyway you get the idea, I would not have gone that crazy, but I took her there to see what it was like and when we left she was totally against it... She said it felt cold, hard, and even though it was 100% custom felt like machines lived there, like the clothes you pull out of the drawers would stay folded no matter how hard you tried to shake them out...

Any way we ended up traditional, and this house I live in now I also built traditional... It feels like home, not a doctors office.. I have been in some nice homes in Miami, a friend does well and owns a couple car dealerships, he lives in a place called coral gable its insane...
Yeah, modern can be extremely cold. Coral Gables is a nice area, about 10-15min. south of downtown. Some good places for hangover breakfast there too.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis