What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
Why's that? :confused:
Just ragging on you :D.
For someone who DIY'd the DO and baby DO and has the Phil3 (good value for cost items) to go and spend that much on a rack... While not as polished as the Timbernation stand, something similar could also be easily DIY'd with threaded rods, nuts, washers and some of the scrap you had left from the DO+do builds.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Probably just because you're growing up and want different thing. After all, you used to work with your own wood. Now, you're paying to have someone give it to you.
I feel like there's a double entendre in there somewhere.................:p
Just ragging on you :D.
For someone who DIY'd the DO and baby DO and has the Phil3 (good value for cost items) to go and spend that much on a rack... While not as polished as the Timbernation stand, something similar could also be easily DIY'd with threaded rods, nuts, washers and some of the scrap you had left from the DO+do builds.

Hey, if I could've I would've, but being able in my apartment has left me with zero scrap wood and no tools. I looked into solid maple, bout 1-3 in thick and the cost, plus finishing, plus finding someone to let me use or drill for me, the necessary holes wasnt feasible ATM.

I'm working at a technical high school so I'm praying they have a woodshop and that I'd be able to use it, but I wouldn't have been able to make that happen quick enough for an audio rack. However if it does work out, you better believe I'll be tinkering away trying to finish those NaO Notes :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I feel like there's a double entendre in there somewhere...
I'm in no position to judge after Holiday Twister 2009, so I'll just say this - stuff like that always sounds like a better idea than it really is.

Back on topic :D, I have a "brain sensing headband" on the way. It's time to once and for all find out for sure.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Fuzz. What in heck are those for? A bit on the fugly side. Weight lifting maybe?
Yup, I wanted a pair of the Nike Romaleos 2, but they were sold out in my size for so long that I went ahead and ordered the Reebok Crossfit Lifter Plus 2. Not that I don't like the Reeboks, but I had to know if the Nike's were as good as everyone said they were.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
New trackball to replace the fried one. Thought I'd try a different model this time with the scroll wheel because the scroll rotation thing the other one had got flaky every now and again.

61SgMNdjgwL._SL1500_.jpg

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
New trackball to replace the fried one. Thought I'd try a different model this time with the scroll wheel because the scroll rotation thing the other one had got flaky every now and again.

View attachment 13739
If that one doesn't work out, I personally like the Trackman (or better yet the wireless Trackman).

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I have a Denon AVR-S900 arriving today. I should have a quick review up for you all this weekend. I expect it to be very similar to last year's AVR-E400 with some added features. It looks like they took a page out of Onkyo's playbook from last year by adding back some connections. I really wish that they'd trickle down at least Audyssey Silver to their $600 MSRP products, though.

Lulimet

Lulimet

Full Audioholic

I bought another one of these. $18 refurbished from Newegg Flash. Good to have a spare because you never know when you might need one. :D

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Bought this T-shirt to wear to the Babymetal show in LA this weekend. I love it cuz only the anime and video game nerds will get it. Geez since I'm already in LA I might as well head down to Comic-con.

Last edited:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
If that one doesn't work out, I personally like the Trackman (or better yet the wireless Trackman).
I've tried the trackman stuff and my dad has one that I've played with. I wasn't crazy about them. I guess I just like the bigger balls on the Kensington's :D

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord

I bought another one of these. $18 refurbished from Newegg Flash. Good to have a spare because you never know when you might need one. :D
Looks interesting. Any feature besides wireless that you like? Glows in the night?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis