Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Psssh. It's not like I watched that video to learn anything...

:D
I agree with some of what he's saying, especially about how teachers need more real world experience and how to interact with a class and different people, but there's a lot of nonsense in there as well. Plus, a lot of how the teacher-student interaction is predetermined based on the standards, standardized testing, school structure, class size and space. I dunno, it's a complex topic :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
The girl has been on vacation. She goes to see her family. She goes alone. Today she comes back, in a few hours ... my ball and chain, my burden ... a cross we all bear, except Adam. :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Be nice to her... She's been traveling... She'll be tired and have a headache... ;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
In the world of Adam and Niki:

(*) The mites (I'm guessing they're mites) are back again this year. I don't know why they're coming into the house, but they are. A lot of them. Luckily, they don't seem to hurt Niki or me.

(*) I've been vacuuming and steam cleaning the tiles more frequently. Why? See above. :)

(*) All the work (and water) put into growing grass this Spring has yet to pay off. But, the birds seem to enjoy it...as does the bunny who is back there as I type this. Yes, the bunny is eating some of it, but I think the temperatures just got too hot too fast after I planted it.

(*) A family of quail is once again enjoying the back yard (parents and six babies). I don't think that they spend the night, but they come over in the day to look for food.

(*) I got to see the baby quail running around the bunny a couple of days ago. Super freaking cute.

(*) The laser hair removal kit arrived yesterday. :D Once my fear and laziness subside, I'll give it a try.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Prepping the kitchen for a faucet install and video.

Pretty cool how my childhood dreams have come true...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm tracking on item on eBay, but I sense that it's going to go for more money than I'm willing to pay for it.

Then again, I could just say "screw it" and put in a high bid, either winning or making the person who put in a high limit on their auto bidder very sorry.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Motivation returned. Faucet is installed. Shower and (if she wants) trip to the park for Niki, then the video shoot. I just put some disco music in the background just to spice it up.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Video taken, faucet removed, filtered water faucet reinstalled. Now, for a quick workout and a walk to the grocery store for bird seed, beer, and something for Niki.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
That just reminded me of when I used to wear Husky jeans when I was a kid. Oh, man. That was always so embarrassing.

That said, cheese puffs were so tasty.
I was a victim of Ronald McDonald's marketing :D

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
The 64x64 pixel limitation for the avatar is a killer, though the profile pic is slightly more lax at 100x100 and consequently a tad easier to make out.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis