Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
It occurs to me if Alex's DIY project goes down the toilet, he could still turn the cabinets into a couple of neat cat towers.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Off to vacuum more of the front yard (and maybe some of the back). This is the fourth day in the past week that I've been out there. I only work for about an hour, though, because (a) I don't want to bother my neighbors too much with the noise and (b) the vibration from the lawn vac causes my hands to go partially numb and tingle for about an hour (shut up :D). I figure that tingling can't be good, so I try to stop before it gets too bad. I probably have two more days worth to go (today and tomorrow) before I get the pollen cleaned off the rocks. Btw, it is an obvious difference. :) My two trees dump a huge amount of yellow pollen that just blankets the yard.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Oh, before stepping out...my laser hair removal system is out for delivery today. Woohoo! Or, rather...*gulp*.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I only work for about an hour, though, because (a) I don't want to bother my neighbors too much with the noise and (b) the vibration from the lawn vac causes my hands to go partially numb and tingle for about an hour (shut up :D
I can't believe you can feel the vibration through your mauve gardening gloves.:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Another one for Fuzz, but not a joke. I starting watching this yesterday (but got distracted, hence the delay) and thought it was good.

I tried to embed it, but it kept coming up with a screen saying that the video didn't exist...so you get the direct link. :)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I take it that this machine is properly mechanically tested :p
I'm pretty sure that guy did as much testing as he could stand :eek:

Why does it not surprise me that you found that? :D How many did you order? :p

That video is hilarious!
I'm all the way up to the see through floor models. I want to see what the inner workings are doing while they................do what they do. :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Another one for Fuzz, but not a joke. I starting watching this yesterday (but got distracted, hence the delay) and thought it was good.

I tried to embed it, but it kept coming up with a screen saying that the video didn't exist...so you get the direct link. :)
I'm going to try and find it on the Roku and watch it. I usually stay away from the education section of TED talks because they can be great or infuriating depending on who is talking and message they're pushing. Based on the description, this one will probably be somewhere in between.

PS I'm not sure if you browsed through the comments underneath, but a couple that I just read quickly bring up good points.

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
Why does it not surprise me that you found that? :D How many did you order? :p

That video is hilarious!
Great product! No wonder they've exceeded their funding goal by so much.. You could say that they've "blown it sky high" :0

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
Taking a break from painting my daughter's room. Edging sucks! I should've paid someone to do this.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis