Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Sounds like you got the whole 'right side up' situation worked out.

:D
Amazing how much more comfortable it is when you don't have those pointy wheels up your arse :eek:<style id="pageBrightnessCustomCSS">body{zoom:165%;}</style>

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Good Sunday Morning AH.
Another rainy day in store for us here in South Jerzee.
I think we have our own version of Noah going on here 5 months of snow followed by 5 months of rain.
Movies and popcorn day , no doubt.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Got my "new" Mac Mini up and running. Thanks again, Barry! I went ahead and installed Mavericks on it (first time that I've tried it), even though I'm probably going to pull the hard drive out today and try installing an SSD with Windows already installed. We'll see how well that works. :)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Good Sunday Morning AH.
Another rainy day in store for us here in South Jerzee.
I think we have our own version of Noah going on here 5 months of snow followed by 5 months of rain.
Movies and popcorn day , no doubt.
Good evening, it's a beautiful nice sunny day of spring :cool:

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Nothing like spilling tea down the front of my shirt. It looks like I fell asleep and drooled on myself from neck to waist. I'm sure the kids won't notice :rolleyes:

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Lately I've had the urge to pull out my original copy of Abraxas (bought at Travis AFB BX in 1970) and play it on my man-cave stereo which consists of a Marantz 2270, a pair of JBL L-26 speakers and a Philips TT.

I finally did it. It still sounds as wunnerful as it did back in "the day".

I just may haveto pull out some more records.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Nothing like spilling tea down the front of my shirt. It looks like I fell asleep and drooled on myself...
Don't worry, no one will think it's drool. They might wonder if you're going to save the shirt without washing it as evidence for later, though. ;) :D

But...your drool looks like tea? :eek: Sounds like an X-Files episode.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I finally did it. It still sounds as wunnerful as it did back in "the day".

I just may haveto pull out some more records.
You're going vinyl on us? If that doesn't pull Alex back out of retirement, I don't know what will... :)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Don't worry, no one will think it's drool. They might wonder if you're going to save the shirt without washing it as evidence for later, though. ;) :D

But...your drool looks like tea? :eek: Sounds like an X-Files episode.
Well saving it for later is a given :D

It's just a big dark wet spot. Another possibility is: fell asleep and peed upwards. :eek:

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
You're going vinyl on us? If that doesn't pull Alex back out of retirement, I don't know what will... :)
Nah! CD's made me fat and lazy. (Well, actulally it was the food that made me fat.) Does it count if I bought the vinyl 44 years ago and the equipment about 40 years ago? Rediscovering what I had all along is more like it.

But, I will occasionally pick up a record for a buck at a rummage sale if it looks interesting.

connieflyer

connieflyer

Audioholic
I know what you mean about listening to the old stuff. I recently decided that if I was not going to listen to the old vinyl I might as well sell it off. So looking thru my 600 plus 45 rpm disks I thought well I might as well record some of them, well after doing about 200 or so, I can't see straight. Good trip through memory lane. Now what to do about the 700+ 33' that are down there too! I won't live long enough to record them all, and by then my hearing should be just about gone. Sigh should have got busy sooner!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I know what you mean about listening to the old stuff. I recently decided that if I was not going to listen to the old vinyl I might as well sell it off. So looking thru my 600 plus 45 rpm disks I thought well I might as well record some of them, well after doing about 200 or so, I can't see straight. Good trip through memory lane. Now what to do about the 700+ 33' that are down there too! I won't live long enough to record them all, and by then my hearing should be just about gone. Sigh should have got busy sooner!
Just remember - you bought them to enjoy them (I'm guessing). Once it moves from enjoyment to work, it's time to do something else. :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis