Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
....... Does it count if I bought the vinyl 44 years ago and the equipment about 40 years ago? Rediscovering what I had all along is more like it.
Oh yes, the joys and benefits of cleaning out your basement.:)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Tired of being sick already.... Coughing so hard my ribs hurt. Been like this for a week now and it doesn't show signs of letting up.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Tired of being sick already.... Coughing so hard my ribs hurt. Been like this for a week now and it doesn't show signs of letting up.
You're not going to doctor?
Hope you get better soon mate :)

Last edited:
M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Sounds like you're dead set against seeing a doctor. Keep that up and you might be.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Nothing like spilling tea down the front of my shirt. It looks like I fell asleep and drooled on myself from neck to waist. I'm sure the kids won't notice :rolleyes:
Puhlease! You haven't spilled tea until you've spilled tea and burned your junk. :eek::D

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Mucinex in the blue box. It helped me. Lots of water. And make a tea with garlic, bullion, pepper, a splash of sriracha and a little olive oil.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Got the new Mini hooked up to my TV. Last night, I couldn't get my Apple keyboard to connect...but tonight I got a bluetooth keyboard made for my iPad to connect right away. I want to try the Mini out with a USB TV tuner that I bought back in 2006 or 2007 to use with my MacBook.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
My new hero, US is really working hard these days now :D
At least they're really trying to make a difference, and seemingly it's starting to work :p .... or at least it's what I hope for ....

One of my favorite stories of past days was then vladimir putler (formerly called vladimir putin) repeatedly tried to Call Obama as the US President was having a dinner with the Sheikh of the United Arabian Emirates, putler seemed to be frantic and called over and over again. When Obama finally picked up the phone he was told by putler, that the russians had a suggestion for US.
Obama's simple answer was: Good, just call my secretary and tell her about it or leave her a voice mail.... bye !
LOL, I like it :D
Source: Espreso.TV

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Still in recovery phase from illness. I did finally free my computer of the mini dsp hookup ended up using a couple old phone chargers.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Any progress on speakers?
The Left and Right channels are fully integrated into my setup. Unfortunately I'm having issues with the center's minidsp syncing. Gonna try a different laptop before taking another dive on yet another minidsp. It seems the older models really don't have the stability the new ones have. I'd also like to actually get a different amp than the chip amp, but Uncle Sam is taking his cut this month so I may have to delay there.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
The Left and Right channels are fully integrated into my setup. Unfortunately I'm having issues with the center's minidsp syncing. Gonna try a different laptop before taking another dive on yet another minidsp. It seems the older models really don't have the stability the new ones have. I'd also like to actually get a different amp than the chip amp, but Uncle Sam is taking his cut this month so I may have to delay there.
Thx, You're becoming minidsp's best client :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Started the heavy studying of TOGAF today, preparing for a very intense course in May :p

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Mucinex in the blue box. It helped me. Lots of water. And make a tea with garlic, bullion, pepper, a splash of sriracha and a little olive oil.
That sounds horrible, almost a hangover medicine :) Been drinking a lot of water and taking C for a week. The coughing is mainly in the morning when I hop in the hot shower and everything breaks up and comes out (ick) Today though, I started spitting blood which seems to be coming from my sinus and it was in the tissue when blowing my nose too. Probably from blowing my nose so much.

Not dead set against the doctor, but the doctor always says the same thing? 7-10 days is normal. THANKS, you charged me money to tell me something I already knew and prescribed me something that is the same as what I can get over the counter and take 2x of instead of paying $100 for cough medicine? When coughing up green stuff, the doctor can only treat symptoms not fix it IMO, unless you have a fever too. No fever or other major symptoms, so presumably it is just one of those you have to rest, make yourself comfortable and fight it out. Have not resorted to Mucinex yet, but looks like I have to.

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
That sounds horrible, almost a hangover medicine :) Been drinking a lot of water and taking C for a week. The coughing is mainly in the morning when I hop in the hot shower and everything breaks up and comes out (ick) Today though, I started spitting blood which seems to be coming from my sinus and it was in the tissue when blowing my nose too. Probably from blowing my nose so much.

Not dead set against the doctor, but the doctor always says the same thing? 7-10 days is normal. THANKS, you charged me money to tell me something I already knew and prescribed me something that is the same as what I can get over the counter and take 2x of instead of paying $100 for cough medicine? When coughing up green stuff, the doctor can only treat symptoms not fix it IMO, unless you have a fever too. No fever or other major symptoms, so presumably it is just one of those you have to rest, make yourself comfortable and fight it out. Have not resorted to Mucinex yet, but looks like I have to.
Doctors are the same here too, mostly they will only tell you what you already know..... ba#¤#"ds

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis