Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Can't get one of the pedals off the dang bike. I'm huffing and puffing, making weird noises and my face is turning red. I can only imagine it looks something like Doug's O face :eek: I'm sure Rick can give us a definitive answer on the matter :p :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
To help soothe my mind, I'll mention that Niki has a bag of food out for delivery today.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Can't get one of the pedals off the dang bike.
Reverse threads. Left pedal left hand thread. Right pedal right hand thread.

I'm huffing and puffing, making weird noises and my face is turning red. I can only imagine it looks something like Doug's O face :eek: I'm sure Rick can give us a definitive answer on the matter :p :D
Yes.... yes I can.
I saw a video of them reenacting a scene from their favorite movie, Broke Back Mountain. :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Reverse threads. Left pedal left hand thread. Right pedal right hand thread.
I've tried both directions, although I suppose I could have made it worse if I went the wrong way first. Time for lunch, then I'll give it another go.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Can't get one of the pedals off the dang bike. I'm huffing and puffing, making weird noises and my face is turning red. I can only imagine it looks something like Doug's O face :eek: I'm sure Rick can give us a definitive answer on the matter :p :D

I'm a screamer.:)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Well in the last week a person has had a heart attack and a stroke at the alley so it could he interesting after all :eek:

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
He had a heart attack and a stroke!? :eek: Now that's some baaaaaaad luck.
Whoops, two different people on two different days. If it was just one guy I think the universe would've been sending him some strong hints.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You teach math, not English, right?:D
I totally understood what he meant the first time. Must be our American version of English that let's us rebels communicate without all you "Queen's English" folks catching on. :p

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I totally understood what he meant the first time. Must be our American version of English that let's us rebels communicate without all you "Queen's English" folks catching on. :p
I knew what he meant also. I was just messin' with him y'all.:D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis