Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It's not a time for joking Adam, while the russian war machine is rolling over people :eek:
I wasn't belittling the situation, Harald.

That said, joking is not a bad thing in a time of crisis. If you aren't actively doing something about it, then doing anything else has about the same effect. Sitting around and just worrying isn't helpful. Get engaged, try to get others engaged - all good things if you believe in the cause.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
80 here on Saturday, 18 yesterday and today with snow.

Weird......
Is this government issued weather or what ?
Never mind lets not open that door , we have too many drafty corridors in here now, lol.

Last edited:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I just dropped a 10lb plate on my big toe. Now it matches my other big toe which I dropped a 10lb plate on two years ago. Hooray for decreased flexibility and searing pain in both big toes :D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I just dropped a 10lb plate on my big toe. Now it matches my other big toe which I dropped a 10lb plate on two years ago. Hooray for decreased flexibility and searing pain in both big toes :D
How big was this plate, that you could fit 10lb of food on it?:eek:
So what were you eating?
Buying a new bike won't help if you continue to eat this way.

:D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
How big was this plate, that you could fit 10lb of food on it?:eek:
So what were you eating?
Buy a new bike won't help if you continue to eat this way.

:D
Well I guess off we're getting technical it was more like a tray :eek:

The bike is just to reach equilibrium. Not gaining is losing in my book :D

monkish54

monkish54

Audioholic General
My girlfriend surprised me with a cake at lunch yesterday. I'm a tad disappointed that Adam didn't jump out of it. There's always next year...

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I wasn't belittling the situation, Harald.

That said, joking is not a bad thing in a time of crisis. If you aren't actively doing something about it, then doing anything else has about the same effect. Sitting around and just worrying isn't helpful. Get engaged, try to get others engaged - all good things if you believe in the cause.
You're a good guy Adam :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My girlfriend surprised me with a cake at lunch yesterday. I'm a tad disappointed that Adam didn't jump out of it. There's always next year...
Why wait? I'm free on Saturday. Half price if you bring another ferret.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Toe is pretty black and blue. Iced it, but I guess I'll be hobbling for a week or two good thing theres drugs :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis