Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Anyone else noticed the increase in ads? My favorite is the sickly Jesus looking at a chart of symptoms. He seems to be suffering from a rash and diarrhea and a 'host' of other ailments.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
My first Saturday off and I'm not sure what to do with myself. So I thought I would practice post whoring.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Anyone else still not using Adblock? :p :D
I am using Adblock. Maybe I need to change the settings.

Enabled on this site

Block element

Ads blocked

• 0 on this page
    94,994 in total

Share these numbers

• <label for="show-iconnumber" class="i18n_stats_show_iconnumber" style="vertical-align: middle;">Show number in ico</label>

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My first Saturday off and I'm not sure what to do with myself. So I thought I would practice post whoring.
A selfish whore would tell you to find your own corner, but I think it might be fun to double team this Boring thread.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I am using Adblock. Maybe I need to change the settings.
You can also right-click on an ad and block it (or the source to get all ads from that Domain). I think that I did that here to some that weren't in the filter list(s) that I selected when I got Adblock.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I wonder if Mr.Headgear is an orthodontist or a headphone enthusiast.
Ha! Did you have to wear headgear as a kid? I honestly can't remember, but I don't think that I did. At least, not out in public. I remember my brother had to wear it for a little while.

Ooooh, how I hated those rubber bands...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Classic new post whore response - plenty of enthusiasm out of the gate, but just no stamina.

:D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Got Rush on BD the other day. Time to take it for a spin. Still haven't gotten a new PJ bulb. At this point I think it's because I'm too lazy to unmount the thing from the ceiling.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I don't know why it's taken me this long, but I finally figured out how to switch keyboards on my phone to avoid all the annoying autocorrect stuff that it would do. I'm still trying to fix a few other little quirks, but hopefully I'll get there.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I don't know why it's taken me this long, but I finally figured out how to switch keyboards on my phone to avoid all the annoying autocorrect stuff that it would do. I'm still trying to fix a few other little quirks, but hopefully I'll get there.
What did you do to switch keyboards?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Example 2248 of how I'm a dumb a**:

My new steam cleaner lost all pressure, so I figured that it was out of water. I went to refill it...without letting the chamber cool off first. As I hovered my face over the fill hole to line up the water flow and started to pour, a *&$%ing geyser erupted out of the hole, spraying hot water into my face. One of the times in my life that I was really, really glad that I wear glasses.

Yes...Out-of-Context Man does indeed see the potential.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Spent about half an hour wrestling with my son this evening. Then he gets injured bringing a book to his mom. Ahh, irony.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Spent about half an hour wrestling with my son this evening. Then he gets injured bringing a book to his mom. Ahh, irony.
LOL, last year my oldest son came to us and said the Varsity coach asked if he could play with them in 3 games {one of their players was out, and he is only a freshman on JV}, so the first game comes and he plays almost the entire 2 1/2 hour game, my wife spends most of the time with her hands over her face, anytime someone comes close to him she covers her eyes.
Anyway, plays the entire game and he took some pretty hard hits, I actually went down to the field and asked him if he wanted to keep playing at half time because in the beginning of the second he got bent in half pretty good. His exact words were "Shells {his little friend that's a girl} here, I'm playing till coach says"... I said "OK, your call" and went back to my seat, So he gets through the entire game with out getting hurt, after the game he was doing back flips on the field {he can do like 16 hand springs in a row} so my wife was like "well he seems to have lived through it" and I agreed...
2 of his friends come home with us {they are JV too and went to watch him play} and are sleeping over, so we stop and get pizza on the way home. My son is carrying the pizza in the house and for some reason forgets to step down into our sunken parlor that he has walked into a million times, and twists his ankle {he didnt drop the pizzas though}... So now I seen his face and new he was hurt..
I secured the pizza {first things first, lol} then carried him over to the couch, I could tell how he locked his eyes on mine that he new what just happened.. Long story short, ate the pizza in the ER, and he hasn't played football since.... He is fine now but missed the rest of the season..... It was a high ankle sprain so he was out for 8 weeks, docs orders, that put him outside the season....
He was heart broken, he was supposed to play 3 varsity games and only got to play one because he couldn't see the step through the pizza boxes....

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
A man has to have his priorities :p Sorry for your son though, that seriously sucks.
Thanks, the icing on the cake was he thought he would get a cast {kids are weird he wanted a cast so his friends could sign it}, and they just gave him that ugly boot with the velcro straps. So my wife gets him a little notebook so his friends could sign that? LOL, she really doesnt get it.... she handed him the notebook, he said "whats this for?", she said "I had a good idea, you can have your friends sign this like it was a cast" {I am watching this happen} he has this look of confusion, and then says "ma, you keep it and write down any other good ideas you have in it then burn it"... I of course interjected that he was not being nice and to take the notebook, she was confused because she really thought it was a good idea...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis