Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Whew. I just came from a different thread where I felt like it was D-day and I wasn't even in the line of fire. :eek:

Mu favorite parts were Adams random interjections. :D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Whew. I just came from a different thread where I felt like it was D-day and I wasn't even in the line of fire. :eek:

Mu favorite parts were Adams random interjections. :D
Adam instigated the whole thing.
He's all pumped up on organic animal friendly vegan cold meds.:p

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
You know, I am just not convinced that being healthy is very healthy.

I am 213 days without dipping, I haven't drank in 3 weeks( I didn't quit drinking, I just haven't had time) and my cardio is prime right now.

I would think that I should feel great but I just feel tired and like I want a dip and some booze....

Well, "too much" of anything isn't good for you. Hence, "too much." :)

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord

I am 213 days without dipping, I haven't drank in 3 weeks( I didn't quit drinking, I just haven't had time) and my cardio is prime right now.

I would think that I should feel great but I just feel tired and like I want a dip and some booze....
Who told you drinking was unhealthy? A drink a day is good for healthy.

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General

having a Belgian pale ale and a Copenhagen right now..feel great :D

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
So Steve put that Irv b!tch in time out? :D

At first I though we had new mods.

I can't wait to buy some gear from him so I can check out his wife.
I'll throw some hand cuffs on him if that's what he's into. :eek:
Those three pics explain everything.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
When he gets back I'm gonna man spank him until he calls me daddy.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The "cold" that I thought was getting better yesterday morning turning into a full-fledged fever yesterday afternoon. It took me down for the count about 8pm, and it feels like it isn't gone, yet.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
So Steve put that Irv b!tch in time out? :D
I like to think of it as an opportunity to cool down :p Either way, they both seem to be handing the aftermath like adults, and they'll be back later today.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Irv gets all worked up because a cop decided to exert his authority, comes here to post about it...and then a new mod decides to... :D
I wasn't buying the fishing tail myself. I know cops and they'd back up their own in that situation. Of course I'd be saying yes sir and no sir the entire time too. Now can he get Gene to bail him out. :D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
The "cold" that I thought was getting better yesterday morning turning into a full-fledged fever yesterday afternoon. It took me down for the count about 8pm, and it feels like it isn't gone, yet.
Get well soon.
There's something potent going around this year.
I got sick in January for the first time in over 15 years.
Vicks Nyquil works wonders.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
It's weird, I like both of them so I PM'd them both and told them they were Richard's...

What a couple of losers...

...oh...that's probably why I like them...
Mark...or Irv? :)

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
It's weird, I like both of them so I PM'd them both and told them they were Richard's...

What a couple of losers...

...oh...that's probably why I like them...
Yeah they both just got carried away. I hope they stick around and make up. I will say the ignore option is a good one if someone gets on your nerves. I've used it myself.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis