Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
No, please. I may be overly sensitive, but I'm not that overly sensitive. :D

Just a conversation.

The thing I may have left out, :eek:, is that I'm talking about 'carry out' sales. You can drink in restaurants and at wineries/breweries, but no carry out on Sunday.
On Christmas day, NO alcohol sales at all. Not even in restaurants.

I made the Jesus water to wine connection in an earlier post.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
No, please. I may be overly sensitive, but I'm not that overly sensitive. :D

Just a conversation.

The thing I may have left out, :eek:, is that I'm talking about 'carry out' sales. You can drink in restaurants and at wineries/breweries, but no carry out on Sunday.
On Christmas day, NO alcohol sales at all. Not even in restaurants.

I made the Jesus water to wine connection in an earlier post.
I honestly would prefer if we closed down more things on Sundays just so people could take a break.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I don't know...Jesus was also friends with a hooker, sought out sinners, and often hung out with a bunch of dudes.
That pretty much describes any number of you sophomoric heathens. :D

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I am having a nice afternoon.

I went to a friend/client's house at lunch to help with some computer issues and was paid on the spot with this:

Then I stopped at the ski shop I do side work for to pick up the gifts for my wife and decided I need these:

Which are of no use without these:

Some nice fat skis for the back country and powder days. Now this is Christmas.:D:D

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Ha. I'm not sure I see the resemblance but I don't imagine you ski often.:p

Congrats on the new Oppo. How did you get away with that so close to Christmas. I hope you bought Cheryl something nice.

And you would be proud. This was a sober purchase.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Yes it was but I'm still at my day job. I do some of my side work on my lunch hour. But now with visions of scotch in my head I think I need to go home now.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Congrats on the new Oppo. How did you get away with that so close to Christmas. I hope you bought Cheryl something nice.

And you would be proud. This was a sober purchase.
I'm getting John to send it out after New Years so that I can be cheap with Cheryl at Christmas. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm getting John to send it out after New Years so that I can be cheap with Cheryl at Christmas. :D
Just kidding about being cheap with Cheryl. Her car needs tires but I need a different solution for this most wretched time of year ... something I can afford after the tires ... and the SE. She would just shoot me if I got her a 4311 so that's out.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis