What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I got X-Men First Class, too. $4 is a great price.

I was on the phone with my parents and lost track of time, and I missed out on Dark Knight Rises for $4. Oh, well.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I ended up getting Pacific Rim last night, too. It was going to be $2 off after ~11pm my time, but I just snagged it at $8 from Amazon without waiting up for the sale price. I feel like such a high roller. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I also put in an offer on a wireless charging kit for my Galaxy S3 this morning on eBay. I haven't heard back, yet, but it's a near-term purchase.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
From Amazon:
World War Z
Pacific Rim
Snitch
Django Unchained
Moneyball
GI Joe Retaliation
From Up on Poppy Hill
Irwin wire stripper
Tekton double face rubber mallet
Transcend 32GB SDHC card
Fiskars long handled digging shovel
Jobes tree fertilizer spikes
Sound conditioner/white noise machine
Miniature steam iron
Wix engine air filter

From other stores:
Levi's 511 (indian laurel)
Levi's 511 (rigid grey)
Levi's 513 (cougar)

From Express:
Herringbone system peacoat (charcoal)
Military pocket cardigan (blue)
Alec super skinny jeans (dark storm)
Merino wool sweater vest (charcoal)
a couple shirts and ties
a couple suits
a couple pairs of dress pants
a couple pairs of socks
a couple scarves

From Express for my girlfriend (I definitely bought a lot more stuff for myself lol):
skirt
2 wallet/clutch things
quilted faux leather jacket

From Macy's:
Bar III extra slim fit suit (light grey)
3 shawl collar cardigans (blue, tan, charcoal)
Nautica toggle coat (navy)
a couple cheap shirts and belts

I'm having a terrible time finding an extra slim and nice but cheap suit. I was hoping to find one that fit fairly well and would only require minor alterations, but I'm having no luck. I've already returned several suits . The bar iii extra slim suit from macys fits great around my body in a 38R, but is far too narrow in the shoulders. Bought it in 40R and the shoulders are a little too big and it's way too big around the body. I need to find a good tailor. I'm assuming bringing it in on the sides might cause some issues with the sleeves so I might need to get a 40L and then do a lot of alterations. I should probably get properly fitted D:

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Well, I do eat like a pig and I'm definitely not in shape. Skinny fat is probably how I'd describe myself. Thin everywhere except for my belly, which is soft and flabby lol. Thankfully it doesn't stick out that much :D

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Man nice haul guys, enjoy!:D Keeping my eyes open for the Vizio M series sale.:eek: so far:(

Last edited by a moderator:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi

So tiny. Almost as small as a PS2 slim. No analog anything.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Super cool! My brother has me thinking about snagging a Moto X on Cyber Monday.
Thanks! As an apple fanboy I'm having a bit of an anxiety attack about leaving the brand, especially after how much I've like my 4S and how much I like my GF's iPad. However, $300 for both the phone and the tablet is pretty good I think (the phone goes for $300 with 2 yr and the tablet is normally $350) and worth giving them a shot. The only thing I'm worried about is an extra large phone and my small hands (oh boy, I shouldn't have said that :eek:).

Ended up skipping an Otterbox in favor of a Trident AMS Kraken case for the phone. I've had my eye on a saddleback leather offering for the tablet, but they only make them for the iPad and iPad Mini. The Galaxy Note 8 is roughly the same dimensions as the iPad mini so the case would fit, but there are some other issues that would come into play. I'm not sure I want to pay $90+ for the Saddleback case and then have to cut an extra hole in it so I could access the stylus or if I should just get another Trident case.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Thanks! As an apple fanboy I'm having a bit of an anxiety attack about leaving the brand, especially after how much I've like my 4S and how much I like my GF's iPad. However, $300 for both the phone and the tablet is pretty good I think...
I hope that you like them - I think that you will. Like I mentioned, my Apple-fanboy (and that really doesn't convey it) brother switched to Android and hasn't once mentioned going back.

Ended up skipping an Otterbox in favor of a Trident AMS Kraken case for the phone...
Granted, you probably need a cover more than me, with soccer and school and all. That said, I'll share this. I kept my Motorola Droid X, my first ever cell phone, in a case from darn near day one with a screen protector on it. Before I got the case, I carried it in a sock. Well, yeah...I didn't want to damage it. :D After carrying it like that for two years, and as I was packing it up because I got my S3, I rediscovered how nice of a phone it was...which was kind of honked up by the large case. Then it dawned on me that I got a case to prevent cosmetic damage to the phone...but the case would have covered any cosmetic damage. So, with my S3, I figured that I'd just wait until a got some damage before I'd get a case. So far, so good. The glass front is great, and the plastic back - even if it got damaged, which it hasn't - would cost about $10 to replace.

My point? Maybe give it a try without a case first.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I also put in an offer on a wireless charging kit for my Galaxy S3 this morning on eBay. I haven't heard back, yet, but it's a near-term purchase.
Maybe not. After waiting about 11 hours, the person countered my offer with one that is 99 cents under the original asking price. Btw, I was only asking $5 less than the original price based on similar items from Amazon. So, I lost a day of shipping for 99 cents? Now I'm just out of the zone. Deal off.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I hope that you like them - I think that you will. Like I mentioned, my Apple-fanboy (and that really doesn't convey it) brother switched to Android and hasn't once mentioned going back.
I sure hope so. From everything I've read about it, I should love the phone. Still not sure about the Tablet though.

Granted, you probably need a cover more than me, with soccer and school and all. That said, I'll share this. I kept my Motorola Droid X, my first ever cell phone, in a case from darn near day one with a screen protector on it. Before I got the case, I carried it in a sock. Well, yeah...I didn't want to damage it. :D After carrying it like that for two years, and as I was packing it up because I got my S3, I rediscovered how nice of a phone it was...which was kind of honked up by the large case. Then it dawned on me that I got a case to prevent cosmetic damage to the phone...but the case would have covered any cosmetic damage. So, with my S3, I figured that I'd just wait until a got some damage before I'd get a case. So far, so good. The glass front is great, and the plastic back - even if it got damaged, which it hasn't - would cost about $10 to replace.

My point? Maybe give it a try without a case first.
I actually had the same thoughts back before my iPhone when I had blackberry's (about 3 or 4 different ones if memory serves). I ended up going caseless with almost all of my blackberries except for one brief 4 month span out of about 3 years with a blackberry. However, with the iPhone and it's nearly all glass casing I found that it would not survive my carelessness without some sort of case. Between soccer season, going to the gym, numerous outdoor activities and my general forgetfulness my phones get dropped, crushed, left outside, thrown, kicked, and have stuff spilled on them, pretty regularly. My 4S looks like it's been through a couple wars and that's with it being in some sort of case since I've had it. Either way the case won't be here until the end of next week or early the week after so it will have to go caseless for at least a little while. We'll see how that goes, although the somewhat water-proofness of the case is a bit of selling point for my poorly coordinated hands.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Decided to go with the Kraken case for the Note 8 as well. Plus, they'll both be arriving a day early according to tracking :D

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Ordered Fight Club 10th anniversary BD, Pulp Fiction (replacement stolen) for $4 ea. The Conjuring for $8.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Just backed the Boston Boot Company for two pairs of Boots. I think I'm going to go with Black and Brown of this style.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis