What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

G

gholt

Full Audioholic

Trying out that site @afterlife2 mentioned with my last big toy purchase that I'm itching to ride if it would stop raining....

@Tankman I think you need more posts to post pics/links....

failing at getting this to work....which bb code full or thumbnail and how do you insert it?
What is the site. You can get Santa Cruz at a good discount? I'm all ears.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
What is the site. You can get Santa Cruz at a good discount? I'm all ears.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
The site https://imgbb.com/ and there are some choices on how to copy the link/bb code and wasn't sure how to place it here....but you could see the bike pic?

I usually just save it to my hard drive and upload from there but thought for some things a quick little capture via that site might be a nice alternative. The bike is the Santa Cruz Hightower CC (27.5+ Eagle X01 kit) that I've popped a picture or two in other bike oriented threads. I got a special employee discount deal SC was running as I worked at the shop some last year; can't get anyone else quite as good a deal but the shop does do some very good deals and there's no sales tax here (Oakridge OR)....pm me.
hightowercc.jpg

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Bought some thicker earpads a great alternative to HM5 pads for my fab Phillips 3300 HP Plus three pairs of super cheap IEM's. No more STUFF for a good while. NOW for the 8-17 day wait. :p OH dang.

Last edited:
rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
My 14-year-old HP OfficeJet died. Believe it or not, this was excellent timing. Just as my printer was reporting the ink cartridges were empty and I removed and shook them to squeeze out a few more print jobs, the printer stopped picking up paper. I feel lucky that it lost its sanity before I wasted $120 on replacement ink. (Yeah, I could disassemble it and oil the rollers, clean it, and probably make it work again, but it's time for an upgrade.)

Anyway, I'm replacing my inkjet with a laser MFP, a Canon ImageCLASS MF726Cdw.

Turns out the toner carts this printer uses include the imaging drums integrated, so I'll have half the expense of other laser printers for regular consumables. Also, the cartridges are identical to HP 304A cartridges, which gives me twice the size pool from which to find bargains on replacements. I ordered a set of new genuine HP cartridges on eBay from a solid rep seller in China for around $130 for a complete set, just to throw into a closet for when my starter toner runs out. As infrequently as I print at home, I could be retired before I have to buy toner again. :)

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Those are pretty! I'm eager to see how much you ask for them in the classifieds in a couple of months. *grin*
LOL...so true. It's a pattern now.

Phil, you've been all over the map on different speakers and subs. Still haven't tried any KEF, so I expect a pair of LS50 Wireless at some point.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
My 14-year-old HP OfficeJet died. Believe it or not, this was excellent timing. Just as my printer was reporting the ink cartridges were empty and I removed and shook them to squeeze out a few more print jobs, the printer stopped picking up paper. I feel lucky that it lost its sanity before I wasted $120 on replacement ink. (Yeah, I could disassemble it and oil the rollers, clean it, and probably make it work again, but it's time for an upgrade.)

Anyway, I'm replacing my inkjet with a laser MFP, a Canon ImageCLASS MF726Cdw.

Turns out the toner carts this printer uses include the imaging drums integrated, so I'll have half the expense of other laser printers for regular consumables. Also, the cartridges are identical to HP 304A cartridges, which gives me twice the size pool from which to find bargains on replacements. I ordered a set of new genuine HP cartridges on eBay from a solid rep seller in China for around $130 for a complete set, just to throw into a closet for when my starter toner runs out. As infrequently as I print at home, I could be retired before I have to buy toner again. :)
Seems like reincarnation of my old Canon Color Imageclass MF8050cn. But I see they removed useless manual paper feed, for much more helpful larger paper tray. Good call
I ordered compatible toners by v4ink and had no issues but I they are out of stock on amz now for my printer.
My printer is decent machine, but without few annoyances, like it won't show current toner level until it runs out.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis