Opinion about my music and what to change in it

K

Kuishiro

Audiophyte
Hello and greetings,
Im making my original music for a while and don't know what to change in my music to make it better so am posting this thread to ask what do You think about it. I can't reach more views and don't know where to do it so my first idea was to post on this forum. Im not looking for advertising, just looking for opinions but if you like any of my songs then i would be delighted of course.
I would like to see any opinion. Any kind of advise would be perfect.
Have a nice day everyone.
Link to my YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/@nataluofficial

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Listened to your version of “come out of the shell”. Good stuff!

ski2xblack

ski2xblack

Audioholic Field Marshall
@TLS Guy has done some post production work for another musician who asked for help, and that person was thrilled with the results. Wouldn't hurt to ask him.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Hello and greetings,
Im making my original music for a while and don't know what to change in my music to make it better so am posting this thread to ask what do You think about it. I can't reach more views and don't know where to do it so my first idea was to post on this forum. Im not looking for advertising, just looking for opinions but if you like any of my songs then i would be delighted of course.
I would like to see any opinion. Any kind of advise would be perfect.
Have a nice day everyone.
Link to my YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/@nataluofficial
My honest opinion is that it is boring. The numbers consist of a ground bass, with repeated riffs, and some slow chorale type melodies over the top.

I will give that the bass is deep and shakes the floor somewhat, if you like that sort of thing.

S

secarious39

Audiophyte
It's great that you're seeking feedback on your music. Building an audience can be tough, but forums like this are a good start. I checked out your YT channel, and your tracks have potential! One thing you could try is boosting your visibility on platforms like Spotify. There's a service where you can buy real Spotify plays to help you reach more listeners. Also, you can try engaging with your audience on social media and collaborating with other artists. Keep up the great work!

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis