What are you watching tonight?

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I completed Season 1 of Arrow. Season two is not yet available on Netflix.
One reason I hate Netflix. I could have watched the entire Arrow s02 like 6 months ago. Still sitting in my HDD.

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
Watched the whole season 01 of True Detective over the holiday weekend. What an awesome show! Definitely belong in top 5 shows of all times IMO.

Can't wait for s02. I guess every season will feature all new characters and new settings.
Yeah, that show is excellent. Excited about Season 2 also.

My Recent Show Top List:
True Detective
Homeland
Hannibal
Orange is the New Black
The Fall

...I seem to be on a crime and punishment streak. lol.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I pre-ordered Arrow Season 2 on BD. I bought the season 1 set after watching it on Netflix. When I get S2, I'll watch them all back to back. For now, I'm re-watching Babylon 5 for about the 100th time.

Jim

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah, that show is excellent. Excited about Season 2 also.

My Recent Show Top List:
True Detective
Homeland
Hannibal
Orange is the New Black
The Fall

...I seem to be on a crime and punishment streak. lol.
Only show on that list I couldn't get interested in was "Orange is the New Black."

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Orange is the new black takes some time, it's one of those I felt that wasn't that good, but good enough to make me watch the next just because I was curious what happens next. I have not seen any of the other shows on the list.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
orange is the new black is not bad, its funny if not amazing. Not one of my all time favs, but some very good characterization and funny moments. Don't expect to be blown away by it, but very passable time waster.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Watched part 2 out of 3 of this last night

I'm really enjoying this. I'm so glad I purchased these. I was annoyed trying to figure out who the actor was playing the part of the son. It then dawned on me that this is the same guy who played the young Dr Xavier on the Xmen.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
If you haven't read the books by Frank Herbert, you really ought to do so. The mini-series does not do justice to the source. I think the book that follows Children of Dune is the best after the first one, God Emperor of Dune.

Last edited:
jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I'm really enjoying this. I'm so glad I purchased these. I was annoyed trying to figure out who the actor was playing the part of the son. It then dawned on me that this is the same guy who played the young Dr Xavier on the Xmen.
When I saw X-Men First Class, I was like where do I know that guy from? I had to look him up on IMDB to see that he played Leto. He was also the lead in Wanted.

Jim

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
Also, +1 for reading the books. Every few years I pull them out and read all six in a row.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Orange is the new black takes some time, it's one of those I felt that wasn't that good, but good enough to make me watch the next just because I was curious what happens next. I have not seen any of the other shows on the list.
You are so behind then. :D

Got to watch the top 5 dramas of all times (IMDB) before you even watch anything else! :D

1. Breaking Bad
2. Game of Thrones
3. The Wire
4. True Detective
5. Sherlock

As part of my plan for watching/catching up to the top 13 dramas of all times, I am now on Fargo (rank #8). After this I only have 2 more - "I Claudius" (rank #9) and "Twin Peaks" (rank #13). :D

Last edited:
3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I finished watching Children of Dune. I liked the series but I didn't like the ending as it is far too open to interpretation.

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
SO wants to start watching True Blood...it's on tonights menu. s01e01!

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
tonight I am watching leftovers and ray donovan {not in that order}... But this week soa starts back up so I will be watching that I think wednesday night...

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
tonight I am watching leftovers and ray donovan {not in that order}... But this week soa starts back up so I will be watching that I think wednesday night...
All 3 of those shows are on my HDD. :D

So many good shows.

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
Let us know if you "Want to do Bad Things" after watching s01e01. :D
Ohhh yeah. :D

I like the theme of vampires as a race. This looks like it has the potential to either be pretty cool, or dissolve into Twillight for adults.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Ohhh yeah. :D

I like the theme of vampires as a race. This looks like it has the potential to either be pretty cool, or dissolve into Twillight for adults.
No, True Blood is pretty hardcore and nothing like Twilight or Vampire Diaries. :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis