3db

Audioholic Slumlord
My favourite part of Transformers

Last edited by a moderator:
S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
watched a horror movie called "The Sacrament". It wasn't bad, but I was expecting something more gruesome.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Draft Day 2014.

Manhattan s01e08e09.

The Fifth Estate 2013.

Gotham s01e01.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
So did you like em Acu?
Yes. I liked all of those I watched.

My wife hates all Batman, Superman, etc., movies. Yet, even she was hooked on Gotham. Funny thing is, she has no clue what "Gotham" is. To us, we see Batman, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Riddler, Penguin, Joker, etc.

But to my wife, it's just a cop movie in a fictional town with dirty politics, etc. :D

Unless she finds out on her own, I won't even tell her about it. :D

Last edited:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Watched American Horror Story (Asylum - about insane asylum, alien abduction, murderers, demons, & angels) s02e01-07.

What a freaky show! :eek:

Loved it. :D

Plan on watching s3 (Covenant - about witches) after finishing s02.

S04 (Freak Show - setting is carnival freak shows) should be premiering later this year.

Last edited:
LAB3

LAB3

Senior Audioholic
This last season was Great, my wife has followed this series from the beginning and I got hooked. Every year they have a different plot or story line.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I just started watching Agents of SHIELD season 1, watched three episodes last night. I like it so far. The writing is good and I like the characters except for the two stereotype nerds.

Jim

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I just started watching Agents of SHIELD season 1, watched three episodes last night. I like it so far. The writing is good and I like the characters except for the two stereotype nerds.

Jim
What? They have nerds in SHIELD? Lame. :D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
This last season was Great, my wife has followed this series from the beginning and I got hooked. Every year they have a different plot or story line.
Yeah, American Horror Story is some serious stuff. No nerds here. Season 04 Freak Show should be another great one. Jessica Lang is in every season (s01-04). She is great. She will play a German character in s04. Can't wait to see here new German accent. :D

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Watching the season premier of BONES before I head out for the night, though I already know the story.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Just saw "Maleficent" starring Angelina Jolie. I can't believe it, but I really liked it a lot. :eek: :D

LAB3

LAB3

Senior Audioholic
Yeah, American Horror Story is some serious stuff. No nerds here. Season 04 Freak Show should be another great one. Jessica Lang is in every season (s01-04). She is great. She will play a German character in s04. Can't wait to see here new German accent. :D

She is awesome in the last season, looking forward to the new season.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Just saw "Chef". I liked it too. It made me very hungry for a great sandwich. :eek:

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Just saw "The Maze Runner " decent plot and story, great visuals and pretty good sound. Overall I liked it and look forward to the sequal/series.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Just saw "The Maze Runner " decent plot and story, great visuals and pretty good sound. Overall I liked it and look forward to the sequal/series.
Really?

I'd figured it was another special effects flop.

Will watch it it when it comes out on iTunes. :)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Really?

I'd figured it was another special effects flop.

Will watch it it when it comes out on iTunes. :)
63% on rotten tomatoes which isn't great, but not terrible. However, 78% for the regular folks. I've definitely seen worse and it's worth a rental when it comes out IMO. I was dissappointed it wasn't in IMAX because it would have been better with the large format and big sound.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I have it in my queue. I guess i will bump it up a few notches
I got a kick out of seeing the "Iron Man crew" as well - Jon Favreau, Scarlett Johansson, Robert Downey Jr. :)

Hope you're not on a diet. I really want to try one of those Cubana sandwiches. Salivating right now just thinking about it. :eek:

But the story is, of course, all about the really important things in life - your family and friends and doing the things you truly love, which many of use don't get to do enough.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis