what are you playing right now thread

D

DKqwerty

Audiophyte
Super Mario Galaxy (fourth game file overall). Also, I pop Mario Kart Wii in every now and again for some high-paced cartoon racing action.

I'm thinking of starting a new Final Fantasy VII game, but that's an awfully time-consuming prospect.

Patrukas777

Patrukas777

Senior Audioholic
Mass Effect and Fallout 3!!! Man is the audio good on these games!!

Crackerballer

Crackerballer

Senior Audioholic
STILL playing GOW2, but I am lucky if I get to play once a week. Haven't even started RE5, SF4, or Halo Wars.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
I can't stop playing Star Trek Legacy for XBOX 360. I never solved the game, I just participate in online battles. Although there aren't many people playing these days, I am actually one of the best players at it and its alot of fun to get 3-4 people online with you. I still play Halo 3 but got tired of being spanked by 13 yo boys that sound like girls. At least with Legacy, most of the people playing are my age or older.

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Empire Earth II for PC expansion pack...Yeah I know it's older, but I really like it. Just upgraded my video card (Nvidia 9600 GT), and have really been diggn' it.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I just finished up hl2 on my new 64 bit pc. It was a very good experence.

L

LarryDavid

Enthusiast
Just got my 360, so am playing through Bioshock. Really liking it, but doesn't quite live up to my memories of System Shock 2. I can't wait to play Fallout 3 (reason I got a 360 to begin with), but am waiting for the Game of the Year edition in October that will have all DLC included.

krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
Been playing Empire Total War like a fiend....sweet game!

F

Fenix

Audioholic
Halo 3, Forza 2.

Pre-ordered Halo 3 ODST, and am waiting for Forza 3.

Playing Fallout 3 on PC, Awesome game
Also still playing Battlefield 2142 on PC

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis