what are you playing right now thread

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I just popped the cherry the other day on burnout3 takedown:D Its the last game in the trilogy that i bought. I like the game alot better than the other two:D The soundtrack is better, the cars look better, it seems to a better all around driving game.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I'm not playing anything right now. I was thinking about trying Assassin's Creed again. There were a bunch of achievements I didn't get when I played it the first time.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I'm not playing anything right now. I was thinking about trying Assassin's Creed again. There were a bunch of achievements I didn't get when I played it the first time.
I got tired of trying to achieve everything in Assassin's Creed. It is actually almost too much. In each town, I cleared all of the investigations, but I wasn't able to find all of the various flags. A few towns I got them all, but most I did not.

Akoma

Akoma

Enthusiast
Currently playing:

PC: TF2 and Bioshock

360 (currently crapped out, again for the fourth time): Fallout 3, Skate 2 and gta4.

D

domdom

Audiophyte
Call of Duty 4 online...beats the death and wait thing in America's Army

D

domdom

Audiophyte
OMG I miss World of Warcraft I was a addict since day it launched and only just quit last month.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I just started a game of Deus Ex: The Conspiracy on PS2. It's another one of my perennial favorites.

Jim

K

Ksetrat

Audiophyte
PS3 is in the shop, otherwise i would be haivng more games onto this list, my ps3 shall be full zombie in about a week.

PC:
Left 4 dead
Fallout 3
World of Warcraft
Warhammer 40k; Dawn of War 2

360:
RE5
Fable 2
Mass Effect
Castle Crashers

Wii:
Smash Brothers brawl
Twilight Princess
Mario Kart

I try to mix it up, but, those are the main ones.

S

SB Patrick

Audiophyte
Watching listening

Call of Duty zombies while listening to zydeco.
Yummy.

N

nick1000000

Full Audioholic
Downloaded Red Faction 2 demo. It is a lot of fun but the demo is too short. We shall see if the actual game is just as fun.

S

septim

Audioholic
Been playing Bully. This is one of the best games I've ever played. Its everything that I love about GTA without many of the annoying bits. Still some nagging issues though.

V

Vracer111

Audioholic
X-Box 360:
Race Pro
Prince of Persia (really cool on the big screen!)

PC:
GTR2

UH Matt

UH Matt

Junior Audioholic
Forza Motorsport 2 on xbox 360.

I need to get the the new UFC game. The demo is awesome.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Killzone 2. It is a little too linear for me, much like COD4. It is good, and has a good story, but it isn't "game of the year" to me. I have not played online yet though.

SopRage

SopRage

Audioholic
How is that, i havent heard to much about it?
Pretty good! If you liked GTA IV, it's more of the same. A few new weapons, but the big change is the emphasis on motorcycles. They certainly handle much better, and you'll be using them a LOT.

Some cool tie-ins with Niko's story (if it's fresh in your mind). I'm only about half-way done, but I bet it's a good 15+ hours of content (without finding all those stupid "hidden packages").

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis