what are you playing right now thread

F

Fenix

Audioholic
There is another thread right below this one about ODST. So far I like it. If you just run through all of the missions, the whole game doesn't take very long to beat, but I'm taking my time and trying to find all of the audio logs and get all of the achievements that I can on my first run, so it's taking me a little while.

Firefight is fun, though I haven't had the pleasure of doing the full 4 player with it yet.

One of the things that I find kind of dumb is that on the second disc that has all of the Halo 3 multiplayer maps, you can't just install the maps like you would when you buy the map packs. You have to run the disc to get the 3 new maps. It's not a problem if all you play is Halo 3 multiplayer, but if you like to play the campaign, then you have to switch back to the original Halo 3 disc when you want to do that, then switch back to the other disc for multi-player.

Moutee

Moutee

Junior Audioholic
You need to confirm the email they sent you.
I hate to pollute this thread, but I registered little over 2 years ago. Needless to say, I no longer have the e-mail. Are there any administrators that can help me out?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I hate to pollute this thread, but I registered little over 2 years ago. Needless to say, I no longer have the e-mail. Are there any administrators that can help me out?
I'd recommend that you send a private message to Clint. I'll bet that he can get you set up.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I played some COD4 over the weekend. I hadn't played it in a while, and I'm trying it out at a harder level - which for me is the second level. :)

H

HDPCsound

Audioholic
just finishing Crysis warhead, and now playing halo 2 again.

Vintage_Hi-Fi

Vintage_Hi-Fi

Audioholic Intern
Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven, for the 5th time. Just reinstalled it and want to beat it again. If you get a chance you should definitely give it a shot, it's like kinda like playing a movie but not in that really lame cliche FMV way. I mean in a good way. :D

A

abboudc

Audioholic Chief
Got Heavenly Sword last week and finished it yesterday. Great action and voice acting, but a bit short. Made we want to go back to God of War, so i started playing through that again.

Nemo128

Nemo128

Audioholic Field Marshall
I started Fallout 3 bout 2 weeks ago. Impressive experience so far, and looks like there is plenty to do. I don't know if there are any side quests, but the way quests are presented makes them feel like part of the story rather than just additional stuff to do outside of the story.

JerryLove

JerryLove

Audioholic Samurai
Is "audioholics" a game? That's right now.

Recently:
I'm running my Mass-Effect characters through in prep for Mass-Effect 2 as I expect to soon transition to Dragon Age (hope it's not another NWN).
I also recently got a Wii, and am playing Dark Force Rising, and Wii Sports, and Link's Crossbow Trainer.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I just picked up sins of the solar empire the other day. I knew what is was getting into with this game but all i have is time to play a computer games,right? NOT!;) Anyway love the graphics, music and interface on this game.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I'm expecting Dragon Age: Origins today. I can't wait to get started with a new RPG.

Jim

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I am playing the Star Wars: Escape from the Deathstar board game since my PS3 is dead. :eek: I found it in my parents garage from my childhood days.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I'm not entirely happy with the combat system but the story seems pretty good. I'm playing as a Dwarf Commoner Rogue. The Origin story was okay. I think I need to delve into the combat scripting more.

Jim

Patrick_Wolf

Patrick_Wolf

Audioholic
I'm currently playing a lot of older PC/Xbox games I missed out on. Finishing up the Warcraft III games (which are great), after that Tony Hawk's Underground 2.

Hi Ho

Hi Ho

Audioholic Samurai
Well let's see.... I *WOULD* be playing MW2. I *THOUGHT* that would be the case when I ordered it on Steam last night ant let it preload. I have the game on my hard drive.

I can't play it! Activision decided that people who bought it through Steam can't play it until tomorrow! WTF??!! I didn't see anything about this when I purchased it. I came home from a long day at work with crappy weather outside all ready to fire up MW2 only to find that it is still locked. What on earth is Activision up to??? No dedicated servers. Now they're punishing people who don't like to have a stupid disc and prefer the convenience of downloading the game.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
Risen on PC, a German-made RPG, it's okay... I'm not totally enthralled.

Also playing ... CoD:MW2, of course!

Any chance I get to play Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 with my son, that's a game we play together.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis