what are you playing right now thread

R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
I've been playing Sins of a Solar Empire Entrenchment lately.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I picked up "Oblivion" Eldor Schrolls IV yesterday:D I love learning a new games like this. Its been harder than i thought, Or its just a learning curve that I am dealing with.

alexsabree

alexsabree

Junior Audioholic
I've been playing Empires Mod (HL2) lately. Along with Sins of a Solar Empire Entrenchment.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
To be honest, I have been playing Worms on the PS3. So retarded, yet so fun.

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Star Wars Empire at War. Very engaging and challenging..

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Playing Madden 10. This is such a sweet game (minus the refs coming out to measure first downs all the time and the abudance of holding penalties on extra points and field goals). Finished the regular season today with a 10-6 record. Played the Texans in the wildcard playoff game. Had a 13-0 lead halfway through the 2nd quarter. Ended up getting lit up by Andre Johnson the rest of the game. This guy destroyed me. I tried everything, keeping my safties in deep zones, pressing, double teams, zone coverage....nothing worked. Ended up losing the game..now on to the offseason.... tons 'o' fun.

Nemo128

Nemo128

Audioholic Field Marshall
Well, I'm back to finishing Need For Speed Most Wanted on 360. I've been playing it on and off for so many years. 2nd time I get to Blacklist racer #3 and progress no further, but now I'll actually finish it.

Also just started Fable 2. Nice game so far. Also going to start Watchmen with the woman soon.

Djizasse

Djizasse

Senior Audioholic
Got Shadow Complex for the XBOX last weekend. Best 1200 Live points ever spent. What an excellent game.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
Dawn of War 2

and on the back burner: Red Alert 3 Uprising

Moutee

Moutee

Junior Audioholic
I've been switching between GT5 Prologue and Little Big Planet. Are there any great first-person shooters out for the PS3?

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I've been switching between GT5 Prologue and Little Big Planet. Are there any great first-person shooters out for the PS3?
Resistance 1 and Resistance 2 are among the best. Great story line. They are long though.

Moutee

Moutee

Junior Audioholic
Resistance 1 and Resistance 2 are among the best. Great story line. They are long though.
Thanks for the recommendation. Long story lines are fine as long as they're gripping.

Halo 3 ODST
My roommate just rented it. What do you think so far?

Unrelated note: is there any reason why I'm still "awaiting registration confirmation," and likewise, I can't send PMs to other members?

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Thanks for the recommendation. Long story lines are fine as long as they're gripping.

My roommate just rented it. What do you think so far?

Unrelated note: is there any reason why I'm still "awaiting registration confirmation," and likewise, I can't send PMs to other members?
You need to confirm the email they sent you.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis