what are you drinking right now ?

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
I see we have a lot of beer enthusiasts and connoisseurs, my line of work, however, brings many a good wine labels in front of me.

The same “speakers-welcoming-party” was to be accompanied with this little gem:
upload_2016-4-25_21-37-24.jpeg
(and boys, it's a magnum (a liter and a half) :oops:)

It is a superb Steiermark Sauvignon Blanc from Maitz family – Weingut Wolfgang Maitz. These Sauvignons age very well and are completely different from what you’re used to expect from this grape variety. There’s no strong herbal aromas, there’s no cat’s pee, there’s no paprika and pyrazines, there’s no asparagus… This is mineral, mineral, mineral and then floral and salty. It is rounded and ripe. Really something special.

I am saving it, now I’m drinking a bit of Rothschild Saint Emilion for comfort.:(
upload_2016-4-25_21-39-32.jpeg

killdozzer

annunaki

annunaki

Phillip is drinking some great brews I see!!

I had this one the other night. Central Waters here is WI is well known for their barrel aged brews. What is great is they even get better the longer you age them.

Attachments

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Wow! Got these on Thursday. Tried them today. Highly, highly recommend Hair Of The Dog Beers. I got a six pack of the Adams and two 22 oz Blue Dots. DELICIOUS!

20160501_123755.jpg

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Some Talisker at the moment, had some Hop Valley Alphadelic IPA before that....

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Lagunitas is one of the main sponsors of the Bay to Breakers run in SF. Picked these up at the expo yesterday

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Lagunitas is one of the main sponsors of the Bay to Breakers run in SF. Picked these up at the expo yesterday
Have you visited their brewery/restaurant in Petaluma? I did last year on a return to the bay area with a friend who lives nearby....man have they grown from their days in a garage in Marin!

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I haven't because I want the tasting tour and they only do it during the week. Will have to take a day off sometime and head up there.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I see Phillip is working hard to document every beer. I went through that phase. Hopefully you can avoid the weight gain I experienced on that journey.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I do have concerns about that but so far so good. Staying pretty steady around 145 lbs :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis