what are you drinking right now ?

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
World Market had 2-packs of Duvel with a glass for only $6 so I bought a couple more :) Also bought more Legion and Dragon's Milk:

annunaki

annunaki

Digging that Burbon County hey Phillip

I have 5 bottles of it aging

I can have 1 per year for the next 5 years.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
They're both really good imo. I'll have to obtain another bottle of bcbs and compare them directly. I've got plenty of other great stouts in the mix as well :D

annunaki

annunaki

They're both really good imo. I'll have to obtain another bottle of bcbs and compare them directly. I've got plenty of other great stouts in the mix as well :D

I agree they are both good, but the Burbon County is on a different level.

Another one I have had recently that gets closer to Burbon County is Cassian Sunset by Central Waters. Still not as good but up there.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Central Waters has some pretty limited distribution unfortunately. If they ever get down to TX, I'll definitely give them a shot.

Here are the last few I've purchased. Gonna stop buying beer for awhile until I make some space :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
That Founders Porter is suppose to be pretty good. That's like my go to gift six for friends.

I found something called Erdinger in the fake beer category. The only way to drink it is like this after the head dies down.

Straight outa the bottle it foams too much but once it settles you can goon it. I don't have any beer paraphernalia but my girl holds onto this mug to honor(?) her Irish roots and it lives in the freezer for when I wanna down a couple of these and pretend I still drink. They're delicious.. :)

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I finished my growler of Bible Belt this morning. I'm gonna buy a 32oz growler cuz it's tough finishing 64oz lol

That Founders Porter is suppose to be pretty good. That's like my go to gift six for friends.
It is pretty good. Why don't you drink anymore?

Maybe I'm honoring my Irish roots by buying all this beer :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis