can we modify the style sheet for each post to have a bit more defined box around each one. Each persons avatar and info then their post and the thanks bar seem to float separately. Maybe just defining the outer box line to a slightly darker color will make them look a bit better.
How's that? I darkened it slightly.

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
I like it. I wouldn't mind the thanks bar being slightly darker.

I do see a bug though. In Mike C's and Highlander's posts, their "thanked xxx times in xxx posts" scrolls outside the box. I think you may need to move the "join date, location, etc" column a little farther to the left to make room for the extra characters there.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I'm not sure where to put this, so I guess here is the best place. I just noticed that for some of the guys with 4 digit "Thanked's" in XXXX number of posts that it is venturing out of the gray box. Might need to adjust the formatting.
Hmm sounds familiar :D

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
Whoops. I skimmed the thread and didn't notice that. Well, now when it get fixed I can take credit and just say they didn't listen to you ;)

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
Feels about the same to me (which is to say relatively fast).

majorloser

majorloser

I'm also curious as to whether it feels any slower or faster. To me it seems pretty neutral so far.
I'm at work, so everything is slow. But it seems the same to me. No real lag when surfing between forums.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah it's allright but it won't let me replie to a thread the normal way
You can if you click the "Go Advanced" button under the quick reply text box.

1) can you make the quick reply box the default setting?
I'd like an option that allows us to set the quick or advanced reply to be the default. I like the advanced one because I often embed links or images, and right now it's one more click to get there. I can understand why others would like the quick reply to be the default, though.

Thanks!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Wow - we can now see (a) the last five reps that we GAVE and (b) what our reputation "power" is!

Clint and team, that's an awesome addition! Thanks for that.

----

Also, speed seems the same to me here at home.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Looks like New Posts button is gone and I used it extensively. Yes, I do see Under Quick links "Todays Posts", but I much rather click on New Posts directly.
Speaking of Pull-down menus on top - this is a minor style glitch - white box slightly overlaps some of blue bar - not sure if this is intentional...
I also do see 4 digit Thanked sliding outside of box :)

Otherwise so far - very nice changes all around. Including Auto-Save of new posts

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Tapatalk is an Android and iPhone app that lets you read forums on your phone. It's convenient because it's mobile-optimized and lets you aggregate several forums into a single app.
Awesome. Give us a little more time on that - that's one of the things we'll turn on after we go live and work out the kinks a bit. I don't think it's difficult to implement at all, however we want to evaluate whether to do the paid model or not (where WE pay, I mean).
Anything for Blackberry?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
A few other things now that I've been using it more:

1. Since it's new, is there a way to put a hot key for the New Posts? Well, other stuff too, but that's what I use the most. :)

2. With the new layout, instead of columns for number of replies and number of views, those variables are labeled and stacked on top of each other. I'll just put in my vote that I prefer the original way (but I don't know if you can change it). It made it very easy for me to scan down the list and see if there were any topics with no responses, which sometimes helped me decide what to respond to - for example, a new member who hadn't been helped, yet.

majorloser

majorloser

There's some killer new mod tools I'm dying to try out. Alex or Adam???

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Doesn't look like the member list can be sorted by number of posts or reputation anymore. Can it? If not, can that be added back? I liked seeing if anyone was close to a milestone.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis