agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
Retaining some of the familiar style elements was a great idea.

Initial impression, looks good!

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Closing the browser doesn't seem to log you out anymore .... nice!

Steve

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
When not logged in, the 'f Connect' button is floating outside the bar (Firefox and Safari on Mac OS).

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I replied to a thread (it's still quick reply by default), but then I went to write another reply to test if the 30-second time limit still applied. It does, btw, but that time - I got the normal advanced reply screen like before. It didn't do it again, though.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
As a quick jab - the same smileys?! :p

Just kidding. I fear change.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I have another minor one Clint.

In the new posts list is there a way to give it a bit more padding between each thread? They are very tight together and a bit more space will make it look cleaner.

Thanks and great job keeping up with all the requests. Let me know if I can help more.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hi, Clint.

For Private Messages, I don't see any indication of the total number of messages used and a limit (which I'd use to periodically save my messages and free up space). Did the limit go away or get increased? If not, it would be nice to have that indicator added back in if possible. Thanks!

J

jamie2112

Banned
Hi, Clint.

For Private Messages, I don't see any indication of the total number of messages used and a limit (which I'd use to periodically save my messages and free up space). Did the limit go away or get increased? If not, it would be nice to have that indicator added back in if possible. Thanks!
why save um , you read it already ???? just a thought

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I don't like it the quick reply thing sucks, I have to log in every time I close the forum, and you can't really tell where one thing stops and another starts, what was wrong with the old one? This was a nice test, lets go back, {I would insert a smiley here, but can't seem to find them, so picture a frowning smiley rite here > <

N

Nestor

Senior Audioholic
1. Glad you've hooked up with Tapatalk. It's that app I have on my iPhone and Kobo e-reader for other forums.
2. Side ads seem to be crowding out the threads. Thread descriptions are truncated.
3. Thread icons seem a little large and distracting.

Woah huge side ads.
But not in the threads. We used to have global 160x600s... we traded for larger on the listing pages, but threads now only have two ads embedded in first and last post (and last post ad isnt showing up right now).

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
The ads are so much less intrusive now that I've disabled Adblock.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Guys I think we fixed the logout issue. Please test and confirm.

H

hizzaah

Full Audioholic
clicking the Pro Reviews link to Audioholics gives me a

Not Found

The requested URL /reviews was not found on this server.Apache Server at forums.audioholics.com Port 80
Edit : Looks like the log out issue has been fixed!

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I don't like it the quick reply thing sucks, I have to log in every time I close the forum, and you can't really tell where one thing stops and another starts, what was wrong with the old one? This was a nice test, lets go back, {I would insert a smiley here, but can't seem to find them, so picture a frowning smiley rite here > <
I think you're picking your peaches before they're fuzzed up real good. Give it a chance. I'm an idiot, and I'm kind of diggin' it.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis