avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Wow, that link was from 2010 ... so when is the rollout?

Steve

P.S. So what exactly will this tapatalk do for us?

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
Tapatalk is an Android and iPhone app that lets you read forums on your phone. It's convenient because it's mobile-optimized and lets you aggregate several forums into a single app.

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Cool, I'll give that a try on my tablet.

Steve

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Guys, we certainly need your help running through the new forum and reporting any bugs to us here. There will be a lot of changes for Audioholics in 2013 and this is only the first of many. Stay tuned...

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Sure thing, I'll give feedback/bug reports .... do I just post them here?
BTW, I just installed the Tapatalk HD Beta so I'm good to go. :)

Steve

Guys, we certainly need your help running through the new forum and reporting any bugs to us here. There will be a lot of changes for Audioholics in 2013 and this is only the first of many. Stay tuned...
Gene is having a sex change operation.. THAT should be pretty exciting to say the least! :eek:

BTW, I just installed the Tapatalk HD Beta so I'm good to go.
Awesome. Give us a little more time on that - that's one of the things we'll turn on after we go live and work out the kinks a bit. I don't think it's difficult to implement at all, however we want to evaluate whether to do the paid model or not (where WE pay, I mean).

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I have to say that so far I'm much happier with the decision to upgrade the old forum rather than switch to xenforo. Just the right amount of nostalgia and new shiny stuff :D

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Yeah it's allright but it won't let me replie to a thread the normal way

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I'm not sure where to put this, so I guess here is the best place. I just noticed that for some of the guys with 4 digit "Thanked's" in XXXX number of posts that it is venturing out of the gray box. Might need to adjust the formatting to account for those losers coughAdamcough :D

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
I'm not sure where to put this, so I guess here is the best place. I just noticed that for some of the guys with 4 digit "Thanked's" in XXXX number of posts that it is venturing out of the gray box. Might need to adjust the formatting to account for those losers coughAdamcough :D
Oh seniorfuzzy what's going on

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
1) can you make the quick reply box the default setting?
2) i don't know if it's my screen, but the fonts look "tall"

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Thanks for the upgrade. I like it so far.

My only comment would be can we modify the style sheet for each post to have a bit more defined box around each one. Each persons avatar and info then their post and the thanks bar seem to float separately. Maybe just defining the outer box line to a slightly darker color will make them look a bit better.

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
Two requests

1) Make a favicon.ico! The default vBulletin one is horrible and generic.

2) Give us some way to hide "last infraction received." Used to be able to hide it, but now I see a big red chiclet I received over four years ago just below my posts :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis