Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Also, some thread titles are being cut short on the listing of new posts.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Have you clicked the button at the top left of the lower blue nav bar that says "New Posts"? I think that does what you want.
Yep, I've clicked it several times. :D I was wondering if you could add a hot key (like Control-N, or something). That would save me from constantly scrolling up to the top of the screen to click it. Thanks.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Doesn't look like the member list can be sorted by number of posts or reputation anymore. Can it? If not, can that be added back? I liked seeing if anyone was close to a milestone.
You can sort by rep and post number. When you hover over it you will see it turn green and click it and it sorts. He may have just fixed it but it is there.

majorloser

majorloser

Doesn't look like the member list can be sorted by number of posts or reputation anymore. Can it? If not, can that be added back? I liked seeing if anyone was close to a milestone.
Why? So you can stay up all night post whoring your way back into the lead?

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
I'm also curious as to whether it feels any slower or faster. To me it seems pretty neutral so far.
It feels neutral, performance-wise. For some reason I can't immediately explain I find the new format more difficult to read. The extra click for "Go Advanced" is annoying. The auto-save feature is nice.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You can sort by rep and post number. When you hover over it you will see it turn green and click it and it sorts. He may have just fixed it but it is there.
Thanks! I totally missed that.

Why? So you can stay up all night post whoring your way back into the lead?
The rep board hasn't been a big deal to me for a while now. I had my time at the top, but sometimes it's just easier on the bottom. Yeah, I said it. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Other request: it would be nice if some of the menus would show up when viewing the new posts like they used to, such as "Quick Links" and "Community".

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
looks like the mod tools will be the bomb (already tried one of them on an unbanned spammer)

where do i set the quick reply box to appear by default?

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
One thing that will drive me nuts... big time... The forum logs me out when I close my browser. This was a checkbox in the old version. Maybe it is buried somewhere I haven't seen it, but I only use my personal laptop when I come to Audioholics. So, I have always liked that when I come to these forums I have never had to login. I can stay logged in for months at a time until my PC erases the cookie that maintains my login.

I'm sure it is a vBulletin option to keep me logged in or to allow for it, but I definitely want that option and it should be an easy one!

Thanks for the work on this guys... the first month with a new forum sucks as people get used to it and staff has to make all those tweaks.

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Hey this is much nicer on the tablet now!
Still need to get used to the different format TApatalk has though.

Big thanks to all for doing the upgrade!

Sent from Tapatalk HD

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
So far so good. It definitely looks much nicer.

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Testing 123 testing hey this actually works
Looks like Google Voice actually does a decent job

I do see 1 bug with the Thanked post count going over the edge.

Sent from Tapatalk HD

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I don't see too much of a difference function wise, meaning browsing is still just as easy. What IS different is the color scheme doesn't stand out as much, so telling the difference between new, old and read threads is a little tougher. Other than that, it works for me. Haven't tried it on the phone yet...

H

hizzaah

Full Audioholic
Site looks great on my note 2! As BMX said, it does like to log you out. Someone else mentioned that we should be able to have quick reply as the default. This is the only vbullitin forum I use that I have to tell it that I want to reply to the thread before I can type a reply...

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah.. I'd like to see Quick Reply enabled by default at the bottom of the page, whereas the "Reply" button on a post brings you to the advanced page with the post quoted. I see this functionality on other vBulletin forums.

T

templemaners

Senior Audioholic
One thing that will drive me nuts... big time... The forum logs me out when I close my browser. This was a checkbox in the old version. Maybe it is buried somewhere I haven't seen it, but I only use my personal laptop when I come to Audioholics. So, I have always liked that when I come to these forums I have never had to login. I can stay logged in for months at a time until my PC erases the cookie that maintains my login.

I'm sure it is a vBulletin option to keep me logged in or to allow for it, but I definitely want that option and it should be an easy one!
+1 I'm in the same boat - got to log in every time I close my browser, which I didn't have to do before. Didn't see anything in the options or settings for that, but I might need to look a bit harder after work.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Guys can you please test out the Facebook login and let us know if it's working. Thanks.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis