Username column for rep

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
I disagree. The poster with the highest post count on this forum currently holds 4th position for highest reputation and has previously held the 1st on a few occasions. The bulk of this user's posts and reputation stems from a thread that has absolutely no relevance to audio/video. That poster is not the most astute in terms of audio/video knowledge, although he's a very nice guy.

http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/memberlist.php?order=DESC&sort=reputation&pp=30

There also seems to be a lot of back patting among a certain group as well as some butt kissing. Fortunately most of these folks don't go on to give bad advise, go outside their knowledge, or just be an arse. Those that do often find themselves getting hit in the back instead of being patted on the back.:)
Harsh toke, dude. :D

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
To those that may have not understood my statements in regard to some of the higher reputation holding members on this forum and those I'm dead to.;)

I am in no way stating that those users don't have reliable and helpful input. I will no longer say it's undeserved. I am just puzzled that those with extremely valuable and objective input don't have the highest reputation. I am merely pointing out the system is flawed and should not be taken seriously by other members because of it's inherent flaws. Simply put, your post count and reputation does not equal your value of input although the passer by may indeed look at it this way.

As far as I've seen it seems to be a game to attempt to get the most reputation points. I guess I might have gotten a little too serious in my discrimination towards the system and maybe certain members that on a scale of reliable and accurate input don't necessarily have the equating reputation.

I apologize to Adam, Alex, and anyone else that thought I was refering to them when I was talking about back patters and butt kissers. I guess it's hard to play off being funny with serious undertones when you don't have a monkey in your corner.

And no, I'm not going to suck up to anyone or pat any backs so you guys will like me. J/K:D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis