Username column for rep

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
My only reason for starting the thread was, as I mentioned, I got positive rep on another board without any message, I thought it was nice to see who sent it. Then it occured to me that it's probably a simple check box type issue to setup and not involved in anyway for those running the board, so I mentioned it here. Prior to this thread I don't recall ever having recieved any negative rep. Now that I think about it I think I did get some grey chicklets a few years ago, maybe from the flooshing thread, I forget.;)

I wouldn't waste anyones time asking for someone to look at who sent it, especially since it really doesn't bother me. The only reason I posted what I got was because I thought it was funny and would irritate that person.:D
But, the rep wars of 2009 were way too much fun and would have been pointless with names. You don't want to upset the order.

majorloser

majorloser

Can't you guys just do what I do?

Just sign the red ones, "With love - bandphan" :rolleyes:

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Now that I think about it I think I did get some grey chicklets a few years ago, maybe from the flooshing thread, I forget.;)
If you receive a grey chicklet it means that the person that gave it to you has negative reputation.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Dude, thats an absolute stretch... especially out of context. Well played. I'm picturing Seth beating himself with a TEAC speaker.
I got rid of those ages ago. I'm hitting myself in the head with some KLH floor speakers instead, OUCH!

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Audioholic Field Marshall
If you receive a grey chicklet it means that the person that gave it to you has negative reputation.
Yeah, I remember that coming up in whatever thread it was. IIRC, when he started giving grey ones out just about everyone hammered him into the first person to have a full red chicklet rack, and that was back before one person could wipe out all your points with just a button push.:D

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
i'd pay to be able to mess up everyone's chicklets just to see a million threads start up about them. :)

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

i'd pay to be able to mess up everyone's chicklets just to see a million threads start up about them. :)
Hell, I got $10 bucks for the bribe fund. We'll call you "the chicklet bandit," and watch in amusement as you're stealin' peoples rep...

:D:p;)

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
See thats when you get busted, cause I sign mine im gonna ear $#@K you, you little SOB:D and the red red ones I sign I LIKE CORN;)
your signature has a direct correlation with the time of day or how many if you know what I mean.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
At least now everybody has plenty. I remember before when if a member had like 3 or 4 it really seemed to mean that he was a good person, helpful to others and knowledgeable in all things audio. Then guys with only two would complain that the guys with 4 were suck@sses and weren't really that helpful. :D

This place is such a riot sometimes that I forget that it's an A/V forum with a membership that well informed on a wide variety of subjects. Red rep is bound to hurt your feelings and provoking people to dish it out is a cornhole maneuver too. By the time a member is dishing it out he is pissed. If that's anybody's objective ... bug off.

Red rep responsibly. ;)

O

oppman99

Senior Audioholic
At least now everybody has plenty. I remember before when if a member had like 3 or 4 it really seemed to mean that he was a good person, helpful to others and knowledgeable in all things audio. Then guys with only two would complain that the guys with 4 were suck@sses and weren't really that helpful. :D

This place is such a riot sometimes that I forget that it's an A/V forum with a membership that well informed on a wide variety of subjects. Red rep is bound to hurt your feelings and provoking people to dish it out is a cornhole maneuver too. By the time a member is dishing it out he is pissed. If that's anybody's objective ... bug off.

Red rep responsibly. ;)
I agree, but I still find it amusing to see members with 4 posts, no thanks and more green chicklets than I have. I always wonder how much of a jerk a person has to be to get a full line of red. You'd think they would get the picture after one or two.

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

I agree, but I still find it amusing to see members with 4 posts, no thanks and more green chicklets than I have. I always wonder how much of a jerk a person has to be to get a full line of red. You'd think they would get the picture after one or two.
Kinda like the "brain-mouth" thing some people have trouble controlling in person the internet seems to have lots of people who It seems have a "brain-fingers" thing going on.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
As an addict to the site I can tell you that you really don't want to know. Jerks divide the community with some folks crying foul and some calling for the guys head. Let's just say there is a certain movie series which was ruined by one troll. :mad:

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
^ You! :eek: ...Go play mod at the Shack with your no-life enjoyment boyfriends.
...And get a good blow at it.

Shock

Shock

Audioholic General
I wish the admins could change the colour of all of the chicklets to red for a day, that would mix things up!

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
I agree, but I still find it amusing to see members with 4 posts, no thanks and more green chicklets than I have.
Yea...a little rep from Alex will do that....:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis