Steve81

Audioholics Five-0

They're coming to steal your sh*t!

Last edited:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I aim ta please :D

I mean let's face it. There's really nothing else to say in that situation, except..........(said in zen like voice) be the beaver.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Boring lunch today with my buddy's 98 318Ti.

And the boring 3.2l M3 motor in it (full M3 spec drivetrain)

:eek: :eek: :D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I love it! My review is here for more details, but in general - it extracts a good amount of juice, it's quiet, and it's incredibly easy to use. So far, I've juiced an apple and a bunch of grapes, and the juice was great for both. It's a lot better than the (admittedly a lot less expensive) Breville Compact Juice Fountain in terms of how much juice it extracts per fruit, and in terms of cleaning.
Your bar talk is improving, Adam.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I got my Audioholics golf shirts from CafePress yesterday. They are probably going back. Listed as 100% cotton, but really are 60% cotton/40% polyester. Quality is so-so, and the Audioholics logo is a somewhat blurry iron-on. After waiting darn near two weeks for them to get delivered (I honestly didn't know FedEx could take that long), it was kinda disappointing.

majorloser

majorloser

I got my Audioholics golf shirts from CafePress yesterday. They are probably going back. Listed as 100% cotton, but really are 60% cotton/40% polyester. Quality is so-so, and the Audioholics logo is a somewhat blurry iron-on. After waiting darn near two weeks for them to get delivered (I honestly didn't know FedEx could take that long), it was kinda disappointing.
The t-shirts are better quality.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yes, both of the ones I ordered were cotton. I like the grey shirt better than the white.
Cool. I appreciate it.

On a different note, I installed a new thermostat last night. The old one still works great - just trying a change of pace. I might switch it back. :) The new one has a touch screen, but it's more difficult to read unless I touch it to turn on the backlight.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Cool. I appreciate it.

On a different note, I installed a new thermostat last night. The old one still works great - just trying a change of pace. I might switch it back. :) The new one has a touch screen, but it's more difficult to read unless I touch it to turn on the backlight.
You could always use them for different rooms

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Bowled like utter shite tonight. December can't come soon enough.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis