Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I would assume that I ate it and forgot. (I do that often :()
Blasphemer! :eek: How could anyone forget about eating bacon?! I still remember watching my grandma cook bacon in a skillet in her kitchen over 30 years ago.

You sicken me.

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
Blasphemer! :eek: How could anyone forget about eating bacon?! I still remember watching my grandma cook bacon in a skillet in her kitchen over 30 years ago.

You sicken me.
Bacon is one of the most memorable foods. My favorite bacon happens to be from the Stein Eriksen Lodge :D

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan

You sicken me.
I once tore my whole house apart looking for a lighter that was in my hand. I can forget anything. It can be very annoying at times, but at least I make new friends every day. I also don't mind if someone tells me how a movie ends. It doesn't matter because.... uh.... uhm...... what was I saying?

Uh.... Hi..
Got a light?

Oh yeah, If something seems off, like bacon missing, I assume it was my fault and go buy more.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Well I was wrong. She loved it and I don't think it's half bad either :D

Definitely a sweet knife and super sharp. Needless to say this thing will get a ton of use.

Thanks again Adam for shamelessly getting me to spend more money :p

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Also, got the AC/DC Iron Man 2 CD because I really wanted shoot to thrill and I thought the extras were pretty cool. Listening to it now, and man do I love me some AC/DC :)

I know my fanboy is showing, but for those guys who were saying the Phils wouldn't be good for rock n' roll, well that's just plain silly.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Also, got the AC/DC Iron Man 2 CD because I really wanted shoot to thrill and I thought the extras were pretty cool. Listening to it now, and man do I love me some AC/DC :)

I know my fanboy is showing, but for those guys who were saying the Phils wouldn't be good for rock n' roll, well that's just plain silly.
AC/DC kicks all kinds of a**. They're one of the few bands I really loved as a teen that I still appreciate.

Regarding the Phils, I thought they did just dandy with Floyd at decent volume in a pretty big room. I would have brought Back in Black or Highway to Hell with me when I visited Dennis, but I thought that would be gauche.:D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Speaking of, I just played both tonight from the new CD :D

Rocked out in all sorts of embarrassing ways

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
Viewing the Aurora borealis up close and personal, is on my bacon.. Err.. bucket list :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis