Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Not even close. I'm shot, hurt leg, bum shoulder, and constantly re-injured wrist and only 24 :rolleyes:

You'd think I'd be better since we own the place, but I guess that's what happens when I end up working anytime I'm there rather than actually bowling :cool:

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Is that when Santa brings you a new set of balls?
Perhaps, although I don't think it'll help anything :D

It's actually when I finish my masters and plus soccer will have been over for a month or two. So everything important will be done and I'll have a few months to indulge in this "silly hobby" that fills the apartment with "big useless crap." I'll give you three guesses who said that, but I think you'll only need one ;)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Speaking of him and wanting my stuff. Depending on how long he procrastinates, he may be able to see/hear the center that is replacing the one I have now and I finally have some sort of timeframe for the subwoofer driver. Took freakin' forever, but Paul finally has a date for the cones and therefore an estimate for when he can ship. It's about damn time :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I can't even begin to tell you how funny that is.
Is this a sign? Spammer quoting my response to something Rick said IIRC.

I deleted the hidden text and I'm sure the spammer will soon meet a similar fate.

As a demonstration of ignorance I'll admit that I don't get the point.
How could this possibly benefit the spammer? :confused:

Young Asian Alex, I have told my g/f about us ... :eek:
I have the next two days off. The other guy can't get time off this month so it's just me.
Say the word and I'm on my way.

$805.83

Final offer.
Man, if I could get everything on the table for that ... :rolleyes:

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I have the next two days off. The other guy can't get time off this month so it's just me.
So it's finally come to this...
Does that mean you two will be posting on reddit from now on?:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
So it's finally come to this...
Does that mean you two will be posting on reddit from now on?:D
I'm afraid to look up reddit ... especially considering that last pic YAA posted.

I'm off to do some mandatory volunteer union thing. If I don't they fine me $250. If I don't pay that they don't let me pay dues. If I don't pay dues I can't work union. If I don't work union I'm a scab. I better just go ... wouldn't want to get called a scab. :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
So you have Sunday Monday off? Monday would be better for me if that's ok. As long as you don't plan on being here at the break of dawn, say after 10 AM if that works. I'm away today and tomorrow and will be home early Monday.

Shouldn't he wait until December for when his new "gear" arrives?

Steve
Actually the new center that is replacing the one Alex is buying should be here next week. I really don't think I'll have time for my other project until December. Which is building a new subwoofer. I'll have the driver by the end of the month, but won't have time to build the box until grad school is over.........in December. :(

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
...and constantly re-injured wrist...
I thought that a girlfriend was supposed to help with that. :confused: :D

...and only 24
Btw, you having a set of Phils at 24 just sickens me. :p I was still rocking a set of Mach 2s at your age. I was 25 when I bought my NHTs.

Holy cow...I've had these speakers for over 14 years. :eek: I didn't expect typing a joke to end with that realization...

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I thought that a girlfriend was supposed to help with that. :confused: :D
What can I say, I'm an animal. Any chance and/or excuse I can get :eek:

Btw, you having a set of Phils at 24 just sickens me. :p I was still rocking a set of Mach 2s at your age. I was 25 when I bought my NHTs.
Well now that you mention it I was far closer to 23 when I got them :D

That's what sacrificing your summers at a hell hole will get you. Horrible work conditions but pretty darn decent pay.

Holy cow...I've had these speakers for over 14 years. :eek: I didn't expect typing a joke to end with that realization...
Sounds to me like it's time for new ones. Maybe some phils........or if you're feeling really froggy you could get the high end version of the CBT36's. I know I want them. :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis