B

Bonscott

Audioholic
Actually, I got a VA loan in 2020 to buy my Florida Condo. And believe it or not I agree with you on the border crisis. But it will take a bipartisan bill to fix this problem. And I resent your accusing me of taking government aid I never took unemployment after I left the USAF. You have no idea what you are even talking about. We couldn't even buy Toilet paper in 2020 but the MAGA peeps seem to forget about how bad the economy was under Trump in his last year. Not to mention that the stock market losing millions.
In 2020 Covid hit. Nobody knew what it was and they shut the country down. Economy and the stock market was doing great up until then. They rushed to get a vaccine which came out in the fall of 2020
In fact Pelosi, Schumer and other top Democrats along many others on the left said they would refuse to take a what they called it “Trump Vaccine”. Jan 2021 after Biden took office not only did the Democrats take the vaccine they forced it on everyone. States like California continued to be shut down for years. If Covid would not have hit. Trump would have been re elected in. A landslide. But it did.
2024. Trump will be back. Partly because he is more popular now then ever. And Partly because Biden is so Bad.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
And I'm not a Biden fan at all but he is better than the alternative.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
In 2020 Covid hit. Nobody knew what it was and they shut the country down. Economy and the stock market was doing great up until then. They rushed to get a vaccine which came out in the fall of 2020
In fact Pelosi, Schumer and other top Democrats along many others on the left said they would refuse to take a what they called it “Trump Vaccine”. Jan 2021 after Biden took office not only did the Democrats take the vaccine they forced it on everyone. States like California continued to be shut down for years. If Covid would not have hit. Trump would have been re elected in. A landslide. But it did.
2024. Trump will be back. Partly because he is more popular now then ever. And Partly because Biden is so Bad.
Trump would have been elected if he would have just shut his mouth, but he can't. And if he would be so far ahead in these 2024 polls if he just stop harping about the 2020 election. But he can't. Worsrt president ever and maybe the worst human being ever. And that is a pretty high bar. Good luck being on the wrong side of history.

H

hole46

Enthusiast
You might be. The country certainly is not.
The whole world is worse off now than in 2020, but you, being American, probably wouldn’t know the rest of the world even exists, so you blame it all on Biden.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

B

Bonscott

Audioholic
Trump would have been elected if he would have just shut his mouth, but he can't. And if he would be so far ahead in these 2024 polls if he just stop harping about the 2020 election. But he can't. Worsrt president ever and maybe the worst human being ever. And that is a pretty high bar. Good luck being on the wrong side of history.
OK. The “Worst Human Being Ever” would be so far ahead in the polls if he would just stop talking. Maybe they should print that on all the ballots.
Check one for President. Democrat. Joe Biden. Republican. Worst Human Being ever
The winner is by a historical landslide. The Worst human being ever
In a few minutes The worst Human Being Ever will be making some comments to his millions of supporters

B

Bonscott

Audioholic
The whole world is worse off now than in 2020, but you, being American, probably wouldn’t know the rest of the world even exists, so you blame it all on Biden.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You are right. We Americans have no idea any other place in the world exists. I think we went looking for somewhere else once but turned around thinking we would fall off the planet. Wait maybe that was someone else

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
OK. The “Worst Human Being Ever” would be so far ahead in the polls if he would just stop talking. Maybe they should print that on all the ballots.
Check one for President. Democrat. Joe Biden. Republican. Worst Human Being ever
The winner is by a historical landslide. The Worst human being ever
In a few minutes The worst Human Being Ever will be making some comments to his millions of supporters
"Pro-American Loser" -- worst human being ever who also loves America. Although I'd add 'loves the liberties America gives him to be a shady businessman' LOL. I'd also need to know his rally sizes these days to see how "popular" his is. I think there will be a lot of Trump closet voters as they too are exhausted by his behavior.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

1710151501111.png

The MAGA diehard could, for instance, nominate former President Donald Trump for Speaker of the House.

Now that would have been extremely annoying to hear Trump as speaker. Republican fake applause.:p

Hahaha....

By that time, Nehls already had MAGA bona fides. As Fort Bend County sheriff in 2017, Nehls hunted down a truck with a bumper sticker that said, “truck TRUMP AND truck YOU FOR VOTING FOR HIM.” Nehls threatened to charge the truck’s owner with disorderly conduct, sparking a free speech scandal.

-----

Wearing a blazer and an American flag bow tie around his neck—without a collar—Nehls looked like a MAGA fever dream come to life. He appeared ready to pounce at every Biden slip-up.

B

Bonscott

Audioholic
"Pro-American Loser" -- worst human being ever who also loves America. Although I'd add 'loves the liberties America gives him to be a shady businessman' LOL. I'd also need to know his rally sizes these days to see how "popular" his is. I think there will be a lot of Trump closet voters as they too are exhausted by his behavior.
His rally’s are all televised so its not hard to see that they that he is now more popular then ever. Trump walked into the UFC fight on Saturday night and 15,000 people went wild shouting Trump Trump!! Trump probably will get 50,000 at one of his rally’s. Trump wears his emotions on his sleeve unlike phony corrupt dementia Joe. Trump is more a man of the people then the rest of the lifetime politician swamp .People calling him”the worst human being ever” just shows how much Trump derangment there is out there.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Its making me hard to see that he is now more sexy than ever. Trump walked into my bedroom on Saturday night, and my heart and loins went wild shouting " Trump Trump !! "
Bet you busted one clear to the ceiling !!

multi.jpg

Last edited:
B

Bonscott

Audioholic
Bet you busted one clear to the ceiling !!

View attachment 66417
You are like fake news media that you follow. Making sh@t up and writing crap that nobody said. I am sure you have a lot of time in your lonely dark basement to come up with this. I am sure you are very busy everyday sending envelopes of white powder to politicians. Better get back work

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Trump said his way to stop the war in Ukraine was to stop sending them aid. Nice just give the country to Putin. Then when he attacks Poland, we do the same? Sorry but Bonscott is a true MAGA fanatic and is probably too deep in the cult to ever return. So sorry man and I am done responding to you. And again, for the record I hated the way Biden handled the Afghanistan exit and the way he is handling the border crisis, and it is a crisis. Biden is not a great president but at least he isn't Trump. We get another 4 years of Trump then heaven help us.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis