davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
You could not be more wrong. Inflation is a key component to the economy. It all starts with Oil. Almost immediately after Biden took office the price of oil skyrocketed. Started with the Afghanistan debacle leaving billions of dollars of military equipment for the Taliban to recover. Taliban parading around wearing USA uniforms laughing at us. Arabia among others in the region saw this newfound American weakness and took advantage. By drastically cutting oil supply to America. Biden who took millions from the Climate Change Crowd had to fulfill his campaign promises. So he then drastically cut oil production here in America. Keystone XL pipeline which was capable of bringing 830,000 barrels of oil per day down from Canada was cancelled. The price of oil went up by 4 times of what it once was triggered everything else to go up. The Feds in a panic trying to save the economy raised rates over and over but to no avail. The Housing market is now on its Ass. The Average person is Now priced out of buying a new home. Clueless Liberals who can’t figure anything out keep calling to raise the minimum
wage to keep up with this debacle only increases prices for anywhere minimum wage earner work. Fast Food is now $27 for 2 people. We cannot replace Biden quick enough.
Actually, you could not be more wrong. Trump set up the Afghanistan withdrawal by meeting with the Taliban instead of the recognized govt. And he agreed to release Taliban terrorists. Biden did a terrible job getting us out but at least we are out. And raising the minimum wage which hasn't been raised in years is not a bad thing. And I'm not a Liberal but an Independent. And Trump has nothing but disdain for Veterans. I don't understand how any veteran could ever vote for Trump.

B

Bonscott

Audioholic
Actually, you could not be more wrong. Trump set up the Afghanistan withdrawal by meeting with the Taliban instead of the recognized govt. And he agreed to release Taliban terrorists. Biden did a terrible job getting us out but at least we are out. And raising the minimum wage which hasn't been raised in years is not a bad thing. And I'm not a Liberal but an Independent. And Trump has nothing but disdain for Veterans. I don't understand how any veteran could ever vote for Trump.
Trump rebuilt the military and gave them the biggest pay raise in history. Under Biden the majority of Veterans are all living on the streets so given the chance it would be close to 100% voting for Trump

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Trump rebuilt the military and gave them the biggest pay raise in history. Under Biden the majority of Veterans are all living on the streets so given the chance it would be close to 100% voting for Trump
Biden sucks, but lets stop the silly. ;)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Trump: the greatest..... ;)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I think this one highlights some of those cultlike parts to Trump. Here voters were saying DeSantis was a "traitor" for running against Trump. The problem is that's what the primary is for: candidates running against other candidates. I think it's cause Trump was this "mentor" to DeSantis, but the whole thing comes across as MAGA goofiness.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I think it's worth repeating it was Melania who was touting the "anti-cyber bullying" cause a number of years back. Trump is the "King" of cyber bullying. Rod Serling would be impressed.:rolleyes:

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I'm a Vet and I think that your 100% voting for Trump is way off. Losers and suckers and what was in it for them? I will vote for anyone but Trump. BTW you are speaking for Vets have you served?

B

Bonscott

Audioholic
I'm a Vet and I think that your 100% voting for Trump is way off. Losers and suckers and what was in it for them? I will vote for anyone but Trump. BTW you are speaking for Vets have you served?
Losers and suckers is a good description of the people who voted for Joe Biden. ” I will vote for anybody but _____“. If that is you then you are not that smart. You will believe anything and everything you read. Newsflash The Mainstream media hates Trump will say and write anything some of it’s True most false. But you would not know because you are in a brainwashed Trump hating cult. There is Great News You and other brainless sheep that think like you will not decide next president. Your voice is worthless

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Losers and suckers is a good description of the people who voted for Joe Biden. ” I will vote for anybody but _____“. If that is you then you are not that smart. You will believe anything and everything you read. Newsflash The Mainstream media hates Trump will say and write anything some of it’s True most false. But you would not know because you are in a brainwashed Trump hating cult. There is Great News You and other brainless sheep that think like you will not decide next president. Your voice is worthless
Kid, you didn't answer David's question, did you serve ?

B

Bonscott

Audioholic
Kid, you didn't answer David's question, did you serve ?
. Serve What? What’s your point. Veterans, Current Military all have different political opinions just like the public. One guy says he was a vet. Probably making it up. But I will give the benefit of the doubt. His opinion is no better than anyone else. So what

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
This might be why....

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I dunno why they would say that. Trump Tanning is incredibly safe!!! :)
1709934466024.png

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Those statements came from Trumps leading Generals not fake news. Brainless sheep? Man, you are describing the MAGA morons to a tee. Good luck with your conspiracy theories and Trump did lose in 2020. And I'm not making it up. I served in the USAF from 1975 to 1981.

Last edited:
B

Bonscott

Audioholic
Those statements came from Trumps leading Generals not fake news. Brainless sheep? Man, you are describing the MAGA morons to a tee. Good luck with your conspiracy theories and Trump did lose in 2020. And I'm not making it up. I served in the USAF from 1975 to 1981.
Ok Thanks for your service. Now you should do yourself a favor and get on some good antidepressants. Also a lot more than Trump lost in 2020. The entire country lost. Go to the Grocery store or apply for a mortgage loan and report back. Unless you are among the millions collecting Goverment aid. Then it wont matter. Just like all the millions pouring in through the southern border everything is free.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Ok Thanks for your service. Now you should do yourself a favor and get on some good antidepressants. Also a lot more than Trump lost in 2020. The entire country lost. Go to the Grocery store or apply for a mortgage loan and report back. Unless you are among the millions collecting Goverment aid. Then it wont matter. Just like all the millions pouring in through the southern border everything is free.
Actually, I got a VA loan in 2020 to buy my Florida Condo. And believe it or not I agree with you on the border crisis. But it will take a bipartisan bill to fix this problem. And I resent your accusing me of taking government aid I never took unemployment after I left the USAF. You have no idea what you are even talking about. We couldn't even buy Toilet paper in 2020 but the MAGA peeps seem to forget about how bad the economy was under Trump in his last year. Not to mention that the stock market losing millions.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
MAGA peeps seem to forget about how bad the economy was under Trump in his last year. Not to mention that the stock market losing millions.
True...The only good economy Trump ever had was the repaired and invigorated one Obama handed him...Trump himself ran everything he had influence over into the ground.

Bonscott needs to wipe the orange goo off his face after removing it from Trump's ass....

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis