D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I don’t care if the president is a d-ckhead or a narcissist or what the media says about him. I want the president not to get us into WW3 and close the southern border so 10s of millions people we know nothing about join the other 10s of millions living on the streets. Also handle the economy so we don’t eliminate an entire generation of people from purchasing a home like Biden did due to unaffordable intererst rates. Restaurants, fast food, groceries, fuel. Basically everything. Stay home and watch Netflix. Sorry that’s also doubled. If you don’t want to listen to Trump. Turn off the TV or radio or ignore Social media. Everything else will be fine. Not so with Biden can’t get away from the train wreck he put this country on
He lost the '20 election due to his behavior. That's the point. Had he STFU he repeats easily.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Ah it can all be swept under the rug now.....;)

- Trump's hate speak was the leading contributor to violence at his early rallies. I remember Hannity twisting it into "democrat operatives" who were planted.

- Rise of the alt-right and J6: again had Trump denounced the alt-right clearly and effectively years back there wouldn't have been any.

- Charlottesville: "There were good people on both sides." When one of the sides is white supremacists. Usually they just make it very clear by denouncing the whole mess and moving on.

They're poisoning the blood of our country.

Usually you just say illegal immigration is a problem and it needs to be fixed. I think this is another example of race being and issue with Trump.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I think this is a good time to say, Ah tthat's just Trump being Trump. He didn't mean it. :p

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I remember about three years ago someone here describing Trump's tone as a cadence. My thought was, 'Well it certainly sounds better than hate speak.' :p

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Trump is angry, but there's a lot to be angry about.

All my favs. It was a clever way of the the conservative guest to deflect from Trump's anger management issues.;)

B

Bonscott

Audioholic
Ah it can all be swept under the rug now.....;)

- Trump's hate speak was the leading contributor to violence at his early rallies. I remember Hannity twisting it into "democrat operatives" who were planted.

- Rise of the alt-right and J6: again had Trump denounced the alt-right clearly and effectively years back there wouldn't have been any.

- Charlottesville: "There were good people on both sides." When one of the sides is white supremacists. Usually they just make it very clear by denouncing the whole mess and moving on.

They're poisoning the blood of our country.

Usually you just say illegal immigration is a problem and it needs to be fixed. I think this is another example of race being and issue with Trump.
It’s all noise that’s it noise. No substance. Trump SAID this Trump SAID that. Trump tweeted this and that. Zero talk about what people care about. Meanwhile the country is being run into the ground by a guy who is mentally incompetent. Inflation, crime, homeless people everywhere. Wars. Millions
invading the southern border but to some its. Did you see what Trump tweeted out today? I am really offended. Country can go to shi@t No problem. Just say the right things

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
It’s all noise that’s it noise. No substance. Trump SAID this Trump SAID that. Trump tweeted this and that. Zero talk about what people care about. Meanwhile the country is being run into the ground by a guy who is mentally incompetent. Inflation, crime, homeless people everywhere. Wars. Millions
invading the southern border but to some its. Did you see what Trump tweeted out today? I am really offended. Country can go to shi@t No problem. Just say the right things
If you could shut your mouth please when your munching on your cereal. The Trump Charms is really gross to look at all mashed together and bigly and grossly. Red, white, and blue is great and all, but it looks yucky in your mouth.;)

B

Bonscott

Audioholic
If you could shut your mouth please when your munching on your cereal. The Trump Charms is really gross to look at all mashed together and bigly and grossly. Red, white, and blue is great and all, but it looks yucky in your mouth.;)

Nobody gives a Sh*t Nobody gave a sh*t when Bill Clinton was banging 19 year old intern while his wife and daughter were upstairs. The only people that are infatuated with this kind of stuff are delusional Trump haters with a Trump hate syndrome like yourself. You better find something else to get fixated on because Trump ain’t going anywhere and you are going to need a therapist to get over it

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Nobody gives a Sh*t Nobody gave a sh*t when Bill Clinton was banging 19 year old intern while his wife and daughter were upstairs. The only people that are infatuated with this kind of stuff are delusional Trump haters with a Trump hate syndrome like yourself. You better find something else to get fixated on because Trump ain’t going anywhere and you are going to need a therapist to get over it
Bill sucks, but whataboutisms don't really quite save Trump on the videos listed above. You vote for Trump because it's a matter of two choices, but you don't start adding things to his "character" that are not there as evidence by Trump's evangelicals or "he's such a nice person." You vote for his policy, and that's it. Don't add poop. The End.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Boy the fun is endless. I think this will end up being another "Woops, I'm outta here" in the Trump anthology. Somewhere in there Trump makes a good point on antifa, but then he goes full blown Darth Vader with "Stand back, and stand by" with the Proud Boys. Maybe SB, ASB "y'all are invited to my shindig!"??? No, I don't think so.:)

He didn’t tell them to, he said “proud boys stand back and stand by” meaning that’s what they do
that’s bullsh*t
Come on dude...

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I thought that was Monica ? regardless, a great 8 year, financially speaking, president.
Bill was more centrist. I'm sure they will say it was a Republican congress, but I also think he knew when to go along with a good thing. Gotta give Newt & the Republicans some credit too. I think the GDP hit a high of 3.6 or so. Or that Reaganomics didn't see it's full potential till the Clinton term. I'm not sure.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I thought that was Monica ? regardless, a great 8 year, financially speaking, president.
My 401 did very well under Clinton even though I know the President himself doesn't have a whole lot to do with the actual economy.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Saw a Nikki Haley supporter online today saying she supported Nikki for being the voice of reason not the voice of treason. Couldn't agree more Too bad she lost I might have voted Republican this year. Anybody but Trump. :(

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Saw a Nikki Haley supporter online today saying she supported Nikki for being the voice of reason not the voice of treason. Couldn't agree more Too bad she lost I might have voted Republican this year. Anybody but Trump. :(
Trump's behavior from 2015-20 was enough for me.

B

Bonscott

Audioholic
My 401 did very well under Clinton even though I know the President himself doesn't have a whole lot to do with the actual economy.
You could not be more wrong. Inflation is a key component to the economy. It all starts with Oil. Almost immediately after Biden took office the price of oil skyrocketed. Started with the Afghanistan debacle leaving billions of dollars of military equipment for the Taliban to recover. Taliban parading around wearing USA uniforms laughing at us. Arabia among others in the region saw this newfound American weakness and took advantage. By drastically cutting oil supply to America. Biden who took millions from the Climate Change Crowd had to fulfill his campaign promises. So he then drastically cut oil production here in America. Keystone XL pipeline which was capable of bringing 830,000 barrels of oil per day down from Canada was cancelled. The price of oil went up by 4 times of what it once was triggered everything else to go up. The Feds in a panic trying to save the economy raised rates over and over but to no avail. The Housing market is now on its Ass. The Average person is Now priced out of buying a new home. Clueless Liberals who can’t figure anything out keep calling to raise the minimum
wage to keep up with this debacle only increases prices for anywhere minimum wage earner work. Fast Food is now $27 for 2 people. We cannot replace Biden quick enough.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis