Official Northwest Audioholics Get Together

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Well, these are kind of plain-jane looking compared to what will be showing up at the GTG, but my Aerial Acoustic 7B's will be there hoping for minor recognition.

Natural cherry veneer ain't African bubinga, but it's still purty. ;)

F

fluke242

Audiophyte
Just joined to post a quick hello to my NW Audio friends. I will be attending for sure, and will have my Salk Sound HT2s. These are pearl black with Australian lacewood stringers (racing stripes).

Thank you to the hosts and organizers! (Dave, RJ, & Average Joe)

-John

ps. Here are a couple pics of my HT2s

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Just joined to post a quick hello to my NW Audio friends. I will be attending for sure, and will have my Salk Sound HT2s. These are pearl black with Australian lacewood stringers (racing stripes).

-John

Those sides are missing some paint in some places? Was that a cost cutting features:)

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja

-John

John, these are so unique and lovely. I can't wait to see them in person. I have some serious Salk envy.

Matt34

Matt34

I should find out by the end of this month, early next month when/if I'm moving and where to. After that is all hashed out I'm going to make a plan on attending this shin-dig.

majorloser

majorloser

I should find out by the end of this month, early next month when/if I'm moving and where to. After that is all hashed out I'm going to make a plan on attending this shin-dig.
We'll save room for you! :cool:

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I am gonna make it!!!

Just kidding:D that party sound really cool :cool:

majorloser

majorloser

We added ERA Design as a new sponsor. :cool:

We should be receiving a sample of their bookshelf speakers.

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
Actually, we have Audioholics events almost every year down here in Florida. Last year I held a pretty decent sized event in my home.
http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44262

And then you have to include the big Audioholics SOTU Events:
http://www.audioholics.com/news/trade-show-coverage/2008-state-ce-union-show-event
http://www.audioholics.com/news/trade-show-coverage/audioholics-show-report

Just volunteer your home and I'm quite sure we could fill it with hungry Audioholics :rolleyes:

This will be the first time an event has made it to the West Coast. :cool:
I would look forward to seeing you, Steven, and the lovely Loserwife again. I could hold a small gathering if MRS. Steven and Loserwife are weary of it at my townhouse in Rockledge.

majorloser

majorloser

I would look forward to seeing you, Steven, and the lovely Loserwife again. I could hold a small gathering if MRS. Steven and Loserwife are weary of it at my townhouse in Rockledge.
That would be cool :cool:
I could bring over the Decimos since you and Steve missed your chance to hear them last year. I've also got a pair of RBH TK-5 towers sitting around gathering dust.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
I thought I'd give you all a first peek at the brand-spankin' new speakers from Jim Salk. These are the babies that will be blessing the ocean air at the Northwest GTG in October!! That's red dyed bamboo, by the way. Oooh la laaaaaa..........

F

Funkmonkey

Junior Audioholic
Are we going to have to put an electric fence up, to keep RJ away from these?

:rolleyes: By the way, is it October yet????

yeah, okay, the fence might help keep me from trying to run away with them too, though I think I would need some help...

2" thick walls and 155 lbs (ea.) :eek:

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Are we going to have to put an electric fence up, to keep RJ away from these?

:rolleyes: By the way, is it October yet????

yeah, okay, the fence might help keep me from trying to run away with them too, though I think I would need some help...

2" thick walls and 155 lbs (ea.) :eek:
The funny part is those spikes :eek: - like those speakers need help staying anchored to the floor.

Dennis put wheels on his test cabinets and they were still tough to move. Even with wheels, and a trailer hitch, a thief wouldn't get very far with those.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
The funny part is those spikes :eek: - like those speakers need help staying anchored to the floor.

Dennis put wheels on his test cabinets and they were still tough to move. Even with wheels, and a trailer hitch, a thief wouldn't get very far with those.
....unless of course it was an "inside job". ;) (We gotta keep an eye on AverageJoe.)

Richard...you've heard these??? And.....??!!!

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
....unless of course it was an "inside job". ;) (We gotta keep an eye on AverageJoe.)

I described them on audiocircle about two weeks ago:
http://www.audiocircle.com/circles/index.php?topic=67246.0

They have a greater 3D quality than anything I've heard before. They are more sensitive and easier to drive than HT3s. Scroll on down in that link where I talk about hearing 18 Hz on the Beasts.

majorloser

majorloser

I think I'll be keeping an eye on both of you guys. :mad:

Better yet, I'll have your wives keep an eye on you. :p

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis