New House , Finally go dedicated !

bigred7078

bigred7078

Full Audioholic
i really love that dedicated room!!! its looks absolutely fantastic!!! Great job and congrats!

PSWii60

PSWii60

Full Audioholic
I just got these a few days ago. I know its stupid but I was excited to get them:D There only the SR60's but they sound great!

M

mjfoster77

Audioholic
I just got these a few days ago. I know its stupid but I was excited to get them:D There only the SR60's but they sound great!
What do you use those for! Movies when the wife is asleep?

PSWii60

PSWii60

Full Audioholic
Yep! Mainly got em for the ipod but use them for podcasts, and itunes. but sometimes I put them on just to make her think I'm listening to something so she won't talk:p

D

David@NY

Audiophyte
Wow nice setting! Those three chairs really stand out. I love it.

M

mjfoster77

Audioholic
How are those headphone with games? I'm searching for something to replace my Sennheiser wireless set. I want to go wired. Maybe I should start wearing headphones so the wife doesn't bug me... I like where your heads at. lol

Now Slappy

Now Slappy

Audioholic
Yep! Mainly got em for the ipod but use them for podcasts, and itunes. but sometimes I put them on just to make her think I'm listening to something so she won't talk:p

Ha!!! You'd better hope she doesn't read this!!

Sweet looking room, by the way!

I'm jealous of all you guys who have dedicated rooms.:p:D

PSWii60

PSWii60

Full Audioholic
How are those headphone with games? I'm searching for something to replace my Sennheiser wireless set. I want to go wired. Maybe I should start wearing headphones so the wife doesn't bug me... I like where your heads at. lol
I like them alot. but this is comming from a guy that was using the ipod earbuds:rolleyes:. $69.00 well spent. If you can get over how hidious they look, but they truley sound like all the reviews say. Good depth, deep bass, all that jazz.

PSWii60

PSWii60

Full Audioholic
So I've been AWOL for awhile.......well quite awhile actually. My wife and I had another child last December, but the last time we spoke I was in the market for an amp. Well I'm glad to say I am the proud owner of an XPA-5. I actually purchased it back in..........May:confused: (i think). Not quite the bump in power I was hoping for but an obvious improvement none the less. The Pioneer was putting out 140wpc. So I kinda suspected that it wouldn't be a dramatic gain. My next plan is to decide on a pre/pro and move the Pioneer downstairs to the living area (and retire the Sony receiver thats there now. Here are some pics (not that you all don't know what Emo amps look like already but we all love pictures) I saved the best for last.

:):):)

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Congrats on both your new family members. Good to see you back around again. He looks like a happy little boy.:)

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
That is a seriously nice HT! Very classy looking.

Cute kid :).

M

mike29892

Enthusiast
Wow awesome, like the look of the tappered in walls. Makes it look sweet.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis