Movie Prop and Collectible Web Sites

MarkdeMasterful

Audiophyte
Sounds fishy to me. I googled complaints for them but couldn't find any. Generally, raising the price after ordering is a huge warning sign for me. Let's see if anyone else has ordered from them successfully before we pass judgment though. Major should have something to say before too long.
I ordered an Ed-209 15" replica off www.allmoviereplicas.com in November 2006 - still waiting to receive it in May 2007. All correspondance met with rudeness and no sympathy. They blame the postal system. Avoid!

majorloser

majorloser

I ordered an Ed-209 15" replica off www.allmoviereplicas.com in November 2006 - still waiting to receive it in May 2007. All correspondance met with rudeness and no sympathy. They blame the postal system. Avoid!
The Robocop ED-209 has been sold out by Sideshow Toys (the manufacturer) for a long time.
http://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=6316
You can put yourself on the "wait list" in case one become available. I've been on the wait list since the begining of the year.

Sideshow Toys still has the Battle Damaged ED-209 available for per-order:
http://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=63161

I notice All Movie Replicas still has it listed on their site. They probably over sold the item or have taken orders they can't fill.

Hopefully you haven't paid for the item, yet. You might try to contact Sideshow Toys directly and see what they can do. At the very least get on their waiting list if you really want the item.

Last edited:
majorloser

majorloser

Warning, Warning, Warning

Master Replicas WILL NOT be renewing their license with Lucasfilms in 2008 :eek::eek::eek:

If you are wanting to buy one of the Force FX Lightsaber you'll need to hurry. They are selling out FAST!!!!

http://masterreplicas.com/store/star_wars/force_fx/

This is from an e-mail I received from them:

"Following the announcement that Master Replicas would not renewing its Lucasfilm license in 2008, something peculiar began to happen: Our already hugely popular Force FX Lightsabers began to disappear from the warehouse at an alarming rate. The Mace Windu Force FX Lightsaber has already sold out, and so has the current stock of the Obi-Wan Kenobi Episode III Force FX Lightsaber. Less than 100 pieces remain of the Darth Vader Epsiode V Force FX... and there are even fewer of the Darth Maul Double Bladed Signature Edition Force FX left!!

Since June is FREE shipping month, we strongly urge you to take advantage of this opportunity to complete your Force FX Lightsaber collection!! While we fully expect to keep Force FX Lightsabers in inventory throughout the remainder of our current licensing agreement, any of these styles won't last long, and some of them will not be put into production again. Don't miss your chance to stock up, today!!"

Last edited:
majorloser

majorloser

majorloser it looks like you need some of these then you can have Darth Maul holding his saber instead of it mounted somewhere silly ;).

http://www.cepro.com/article/life_sized_movie_characters_a_home_theater_add_on_opportunity/

Yeah, I was posting some of the life-sized items. But my credit card doesn't quite have that high of a limit :(

The Yoda shown above is life-sized with the lightsaber. too.

My next theater will have an ajoining room for nothing but props and a bar. :rolleyes:

D

Dolby CP-200

Banned
Well I’ve been collection the "James Bond" cars:) and I’m still waiting for a few more to turn up at WHSmith.

majorloser

majorloser

AverageJoe

AverageJoe

Full Audioholic
And of course, my pre-orders have been made :p
Of course!

Y'know, someday you may need to take down the screen and remove the equipment rack to make room for all your cool toys. :D

Still Jealous;)

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Of course!

Y'know, someday you may need to take down the screen and remove the equipment rack to make room for all your cool toys. :D

Still Jealous;)
Someday he may need to take down the screen, remove the equipment rack and move to Oregon! ;) (Or Loserwife will be towing him with a chain behind the Dodge....:eek:)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis