Movie Prop and Collectible Web Sites

majorloser

majorloser

Someday he may need to take down the screen, remove the equipment rack and move to Oregon! ;) (Or Loserwife will be towing him with a chain behind the Dodge....:eek:)
No, she'll take down the screen, load up the equipment, pack up all of my toys and move out to Oregon without me :mad:

(I think the clock is ticking but I just haven't been told how long I have left)

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
wow, the AVP mask looks very cool!

on a side note, it looks quite a bit like the alien in ID4

G

Gatsby191

Audioholic
Some poster help please.

I was at at pretty nice looking site, and suddenly I got kicked off line completely(excellent prices too!). Well, I forgot the the site that I was on because I was so involved with all the nice "Pre-Framed" Movie Posters that I found their. (They had like 950 pre-framed posters to choose from) Can anyone suggest a site(s) that sells these? Of course I'm looking for somewhat affordable pricing options, but hey, beggars can't be choosy in this case. It's just the fact, that I had seen a couple of online sites, before I found the one I mentioned above, with 27 X 36 pre-framed posters at about $145.00 each, when I have a beautiful 27 X 36 "Raging Bull" Poster that I had customed framed, which cost me $160.00 including the poster too. So I'm going online now, to buy a few posters, in hopes that I'll save some money that way. Any suggestions? (My "Raging Bull" Poster below) Thanks all! Joe B. ;)

Last edited:
majorloser

majorloser

It's been slow for a little while. But here's my latest "pre-order" item:

A life-sized "Big Boy" from Hellboy II

It's gonna be HUGE!

majorloser

majorloser

Halo 3 Covenant Energy Sword

Okay, so it's been awhile since I've found something worthy of posting. But I think this might be something that can be classified as COOL :cool:

From Master Replicas, the same company that made the awesome ForceFX Star Wars lightsabers.

The Halo 3 Covenant Energy Sword
http://masterreplicas.com//store/halo/halo/9232/

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt34

Matt34

I know there ain't a Star Trek fan out there that wouldn't want one of these in there home:

A life-sized Captain Kirk's command chair from the Enterprise bridge.

I know Clint and Gene are going to drool over this thing. I can picture this chair in both of their theaters.
Isn't Clint a self professed ST nerd? :p

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis