Emotiva UMC-1 released

majorloser

majorloser

We Have Ways of Getting the Information

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/7gNZ1OUnqy8&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/7gNZ1OUnqy8&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

majorloser

majorloser

Houston, Tranquilty Base Here...

The UMC-1 has landed!!!!

I hate to admit that I have no idea when I'll have the time this weekend to open the box and start installation. I took the picture with my cell phone before putting it in my truck. Straight from the FedEX truck to mine. Things are a little hectic with work lately. But I just thought there was some people out there that needed some convincing that the UMC-1 has really started shipping.:cool:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I hate to admit that I have no idea when I'll have the time this weekend to open the box and start installation.
Pictures of the box, and then that statement? You realize that people have probably ordered hits on you now, right? :p

majorloser

majorloser

Pictures of the box, and then that statement? You realize that people have probably ordered hits on you now, right? :p
If they took the hits out on my boss instead, I'd be home all weekend posting pictures. :mad:

Hmmmmm :rolleyes:

Now Slappy

Now Slappy

Audioholic
The UMC-1 has landed!!!!

I hate to admit that I have no idea when I'll have the time this weekend to open the box and start installation. I took the picture with my cell phone before putting it in my truck. Straight from the FedEX truck to mine. Things are a little hectic with work lately. But I just thought there was some people out there that needed some convincing that the UMC-1 has really started shipping.:cool:

Congrats majorloser!! I may(or may not) have to head over to the east coast today....where do you live again?:cool::D

Nemo128

Nemo128

Audioholic Field Marshall
major, let me know if it does what I want done.

Take all HDMI inputs and output independent sources to different zones.

majorloser

majorloser

major, let me know if it does what I want done.

Take all HDMI inputs and output independent sources to different zones.
That's simple. The UMC-1 only has one HDMI output. So I would say it doesn't send HDMI to Zone 2.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
The UMC-1 has landed!!!!

I call BS!

Get your butt into your boss's office and explain that you are getting sick. Sneeze in his face a couple of times and let a big snot hang out of your nose. Tell him you're sorry and get home to open that box.

I mean, really. WTF!?

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I call BS!

Get your butt into your boss's office and explain that you are getting sick. Sneeze in his face a couple of times and let a big snot hang out of your nose. Tell him you're sorry and get home to open that box.

I mean, really. WTF!?
Something tells me his superior might not take kindly to be sneezed at.

majorloser

majorloser

I call BS!

I mean, really. WTF!?
Unfortunately he wants me to fix this leak on the liquid oxygen storage tank first. :(

You guy are complaining about the cold. Try working around a leak of that stuff for awhile.

Hey, being needed is just good ol' job security. :cool:

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Unfortunately he wants me to fix this leak on the liquid oxygen storage tank first. :(

You guy are complaining about the cold. Try working around a leak of that stuff for awhile.

Hope you have warm cloths including gloves, hat & boots.

jinjuku

jinjuku

How does one even begin do fix something like that. Can you turn it off?

Nemo128

Nemo128

Audioholic Field Marshall
That's simple. The UMC-1 only has one HDMI output. So I would say it doesn't send HDMI to Zone 2.
It has component outs, and it's supposed to be able to convert HDMI inputs to analog for output over component. INVESTIGAGE SIR!!!

radridd

radridd

Audioholic
I can see it now. Headlines "First recipient of an actual UMC-1 suffers frostbite and reviews will be delayed."

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
It has component outs, and it's supposed to be able to convert HDMI inputs to analog for output over component. INVESTIGAGE SIR!!!
Now that is interesting!

I have never even thought of that!:D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis