Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I mean if I had the money the only Dodge I'd really be interested is an ACR Viper. But they're too pricey for my pockets!
It's fair to assume you're too young to know and appreciate the muscle cars of the sixties and early seventies

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Speaking of Iron Resurrection, there is a noticeable difference in Amanda this season. Not sure what it is, face, hair and mannerism. The commercials for the show, show her in some unflattering light.

And the addition of Chad Glasshagel, the Shop Manager and Fabricator at Martin Bros Customs. This guy is an artist of metal., had worked at the Roaster Shop and produced some unreal cars. A big addition to Martin Bros

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Speaking of Iron Resurrection, there is a noticeable difference in Amanda this season. Not sure what it is, face, hair and mannerism. The commercials for the show, show her in some unflattering light.

And the addition of Chad Glasshagel, the Shop Manager and Fabricator at Martin Bros Customs. This guy is an artist of metal., had worked at the Roaster Shop and produced some unreal cars. A big addition to Martin Bros
I think part of that is due to the fact that we have been seeing alot of re-runs from years gone by. Fast forward to 2023-24, throw in the 'pandemic madness' and we're all showing our age ........ ;)

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
I think part of that is due to the fact that we have been seeing alot of re-runs from years gone by. Fast forward to 2023-24, throw in the 'pandemic madness' and we're all showing our age ........ ;)
IT started 2016 long after the pandemic. I mean everything was looking really good the last season, then something changed. But love the show.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
IT started 2016 long after the pandemic. I mean everything was looking really good the last season, then something changed. But love the show.
Correct(2016 long before pandemic), I thought the current new episodes we are seeing are the first since the pandemic, no ?

Regardless, I'm not kicking her out of bed for eating crackers !! ;)

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Correct(2016 long before pandemic), I thought the current new episodes we are seeing are the first since the pandemic, no ?

Regardless, I'm not kicking her out of bed for eating crackers !! ;)
The last two season are new

D

DIBstangguy

Enthusiast
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know they aren't classics and they required no restoration but plenty of people buy already restored classics and just look at them and drive them once or twice a year. These are street fun cars. The white 14 put down 545 RWHP and went 10.82@ 130mph best. The blue 14 GTCS puts down 575RWHP and has not really been to the track aside from testing shift points and ran 11.30@129mph. Lost interest in tracking the car so just enjoy it on the street once in a while. I'd sell it yesterday to anyone locally interested as I find more fun in media Theater and audio these days and would rather just have a more down to earth 2024 GT Premium possibly to cruise around in.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know they aren't classics and they required no restoration but plenty of people buy already restored classics and just look at them and drive them once or twice a year. These are street fun cars. The white 14 put down 545 RWHP and went 10.82@ 130mph best. The blue 14 GTCS puts down 575RWHP and has not really been to the track aside from testing shift points and ran 11.30@129mph. Lost interest in tracking the car so just enjoy it on the street once in a while. I'd sell it yesterday to anyone locally interested as I find more fun in media Theater and audio these days and would rather just have a more down to earth 2024 GT Premium possibly to cruise around in.

What does the 32 mean on the engine?

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis