cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
What does the 32 mean on the engine?
For US cars

Ford : The first car that used the new 32-valve DOHC 4.6 was the 1993 Lincoln Mark VIII, which made 280 horsepower and 285 pound feet of torque. Ford has had some sort of 32 valve for a good while.

Chev : The first production 32-valve DOHC LT-5 V8 engine for the 1990 Corvette ZR-1

Chrysler : I think it was 1964 A-925 Hemi prototype aka DOHC 426 Hemi.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Barrett Jackson
2020 Scottsdale
2017 Ford GT $1.485 million

Big question is why???

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Local guy had one of these several years back. I was just walking by down the street. Pretty sweet.:cool:
1708164265756.png

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Was watching Barrett Jackson Scottsdale and this came on the line. 99 Prowler with trailer. Announcer said it was downplayed for not having a V8, but how do you get a V8 in that little thing LOL???
1708190795943.png

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Also these '94 F250/350s. Looks like a long bed with the extra cab. Long buggers LOL.
1708192148510.png

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Announcer was talking about the best version of the GTO. In his opinion it was the '68-69 He said it started the muscle car era. I do like this grille.
1708208856951.png

But if you can get the double headlights that's pretty mega too.
1708208919063.png

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Also the 66. Can't really go wrong with any of them IMO.
1708209286081.png

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Gotta make this stop one of these March trips to Florida.........

Chris, have you been to this place ?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Since I'm on the topic, this grille is still the best of the Mustang IMO.
1708210248042.png

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
People getting freaked out, Daytona Xfinty moved to Monday and Monday is cooler, high of 63 with a steady NNW 15 wind with qusts to 29. Sure glad I unloaded my tickets. I would think the Sunday 500 with 87% rain will move as well. But never can tell about Fl weather.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Was watching Barrett Jackson Scottsdale and this came on the line. 99 Prowler with trailer. Announcer said it was downplayed for not having a V8, but how do you get a V8 in that little thing LOL???
View attachment 65912
IMO the v6 is why it failed. To me, if they’d have installed a v8, all the old timers who didn’t want to built a hot rod, but buy one would have jumped on them. Turn key bad ass roadster with a warranty? Easy.
Edit: I do like that trailer though.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
IMO the v6 is why it failed. To me, if they’d have installed a v8, all the old timers who didn’t want to built a hot rod, but buy one would have jumped on them. Turn key bad ass roadster with a warranty? Easy.
Edit: I do like that trailer though.
You can fit a v8 under that, like small block?

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Gotta make this stop one of these March trips to Florida.........

Chris, have you been to this place ?
That is undoubtedly the greatest collection of 3rd gen and maybe 2nd gen Ford GTs in the world. It's a shame, those cars are crying to tear up pavement, not sit idly as a sculpture. There is something perverse about collections like those. Let these cars live!

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
That is undoubtedly the greatest collection of 3rd gen and maybe 2nd gen Ford GTs in the world. It's a shame, those cars are crying to tear up pavement, not sit idly as a sculpture. There is something perverse about collections like those. Let these cars live!
I am NOT a ford guy. But I completely agree.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Probably. Especially considering it’s factory built. So dodge could’ve made anything fit that they wanted.
The motor wasn't all that bad ( its was weak) but the comfort ( SEATING) was down right horrible, handled and rode like a darn go cart. The whole car in reality was a research project approved by Chrysler's Tom Gale which built the prowler to test an aluminum frame chassis and to understand manufacturing requirements of using aluminum.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Those cars are the guys huge investment where if needed he could sell and make a lot more than he paid for each car. With that kind of money these really high end collectors have, driving the cars reduces the investment worth.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis