William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Are you referring to 2ch playback or multi-channel? For multi-channel source, the sub should be on in Direct/Pure direct modes. For 2 Ch, you have the choice in the 2ch playback menu.
I was referring to two channel. @PENG informed me that my low rent 6012 is not high enough in the food chain for the option to add subwoofer to direct mode.

little wing

little wing

Audioholic General
Curious what material you judge center with? Do you have a center channel or is this a phantom center channel?
Going back through old posts and I completely missed this, lol. Sorry,. Not sure if the question was meant for me, but I listen to two channel sources with dolby surround. WAV files from my network as well as Pandora, and sirus satellite and Spotify. I also use it for multi-channel movies too. I use the ascend acoustics horizon center. Fabulous speaker, IMO.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Going back through old posts and I completely missed this, lol. Sorry,. Not sure if the question was meant for me, but I listen to two channel sources with dolby surround. WAV files from my network as well as Pandora, and sirus satellite and Spotify. I also use it for multi-channel movies too. I use the ascend acoustics horizon center. Fabulous speaker, IMO.
LOL hellifiknow after this long....but rereading my post was for the OP about his center being "off".

little wing

little wing

Audioholic General
LOL hellifiknow after this long....but rereading my post was for the OP about his center being "off".
Ok, makes sense. Man.. normally, I like staying at home, but this is just making me a little batty...No work travel, no restaurants, no going out for few cold ones, no gym. I've just been staying at home and listening to my system and watching movies, and trying to resist the next system upgrade...whatever that may be... It's too damn hot in Arizona to spend any meaningful time outdoors.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Ok, makes sense. Man.. normally, I like staying at home, but this is just making me a little batty...No work travel, no restaurants, no going out for few cold ones, no gym. I've just been staying at home and listening to my system and watching movies, and trying to resist the next system upgrade...whatever that may be... It's too damn hot in Arizona to spend any meaningful time outdoors.
LOL I call that retirement. Can't imagine living year round in AZ except maybe up high like Flagstaff. Our summer here is being nice to us, mostly high 70s since our last coupla sprinkles and due to stay that way for a bit. My neighbor yesterday about this time offered some cold ones properly socially distanced in his yard....think I'll head down to the store and see about my turn for that :)

little wing

little wing

Audioholic General
LOL I call that retirement. Can't imagine living year round in AZ except maybe up high like Flagstaff. Our summer here is being nice to us, mostly high 70s since our last coupla sprinkles and due to stay that way for a bit. My neighbor yesterday about this time offered some cold ones properly socially distanced in his yard....think I'll head down to the store and see about my turn for that :)
LOL, I hear that! That's a beautiful thing. I'll be working for a while yet. Trying to get my fiance to move out of Az. I miss grass and trees, lol. I grew up on the east coast.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis