Your opinions thoughts on Portable CD Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
TapeMaster

TapeMaster

Audioholic
Vinyl is NOT outdated in fact there are still some stores selling Vinyl FYE & HOT TOPIC just to name some.

P

pooklio

Audiophyte
Just my opinion MP3 Players can be pointless if your computer crashes. That is why I have the CD's mine crashes a lot! Files often DO and can get Erased.
oh i understadn that. having cd's for backup is good and i understand if you like the sound of vinyl better using that too. i just find it easier to at least have the mp3's all in one device whether or not i have the cd's. as someone who once lost his mp3 collection, i understand not trusting computers for that stuff. i now just have both and use mp3's to play and cd's to store is all.

markw said:
u ritez reel gud to. duz ur mommy not maek shur yu du yor hmowerk?
you're just a pill, aren't you? is that all you had to say about my angry rant? no apologizing for regarding my opinion as worthless and unwelcome? no acknowledgement that just because i ask a question doesn't mean i'm pushing my beliefs on someone? instead just an insutl about how i type when i'm mad and that i live with my mommy.. which i don't.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
You don't know me too well, do you?

you're just a pill, aren't you? is that all you had to say about my angry rant?
No, I could say a lot more and have fun doing it. I just thought I got my point across. ...apparently not.

no apologizing for regarding my opinion as worthless and unwelcome?
No apology necessary. You obviously know how your initial contribution was viewed.

no acknowledgement that just because i ask a question doesn't mean i'm pushing my beliefs on someone?
You didn't so much ask a question as condemn the guys way of doing things. Along with your pi$$-poor spelling, you should learn to be less, err..., "confrontational" when trying to put your thoughts into words. Your anger and contempt comes across quite clearly.

instead just an insutl about how i type when i'm mad and that i live with my mommy.. which i don't.
Your lack self control and anger shows in your writing. Learn to control your thoughts before committing them to the Ethernet instead of letting your anger control you and make you look like an illiterate, immature fool. When dealing with adults, which a majority of us here are, you should learn to communicate in their language. As for your mom, I'd throw your worthless, whiney, a$$ out of the house, too.

Are we having fun yet? I can do this for a long, long time, and have fun doing it. :D

Now, just drop it and move on.

P

pooklio

Audiophyte
No apology necessary. You obviously know how your initial contribution was viewed.
yah. YOU viewed it as if i insulted his mother. all i did was make a statement and he respodned respectfcully and cordially. you were theon e who made it personal.

markw said:
You didn't so much ask a question as condemn the guys way of doing things.
condemn is a strong word. all i did was say i thought mp3's made cd's a little otudated for PLAYBACK (not in general) because you can get the same quality and put them in a lot more than jsut a disk.

markw said:
Your lack self control and anger shows in your writing. Learn to control your thoughts before committing them to the Ethernet instead of letting your anger control you and make you look like an illiterate, immature fool.
fine. i'm sorry i went wsay overboard with my ranitng but you really hit a nerve.

markw said:
As for your mom, I'd throw your worthless, whiney, a$$ out of the house, too.
my mom did NOT throw me out of the hosue. sehw acutlya upset i elft her becauze hse didn't want me to leave usuts YET. OMG IM SORRY BOUT IM NTO WHIGNTY AND WORHTYLESS. YOU MIGHT THINK YOURES IMPORTANT BY SAYING I AM BUT YOU JSUT MAZKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A SELFRIGHTOUS RPICK. I WONRD IF THAT ATITUDE OF PUTING PEOPEL DOWN GOT YOU VERYF FAR.

SORYR BUT YOU HIT A NERVE AGAIN.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
You're too easy.

There's nothing more I need to say. You've made my point for me quite well.

now, consider what's been said here and just move on.

zhimbo

zhimbo

Audioholic General
Just my opinion MP3 Players can be pointless if your computer crashes. That is why I have the CD's mine crashes a lot! Files often DO and can get Erased.
You should always have back ups of your data anyway. I don't have any worries about permanently losing any of my digital files from anything short of a nuclear way.

emorphien

emorphien

Audioholic General
You should always have back ups of your data anyway. I don't have any worries about permanently losing any of my digital files from anything short of a nuclear way.
For those pesky nuclear disasters, I have a remote backup.

WaynePflughaupt

WaynePflughaupt

Audioholic Samurai
Anybody on here own any JWIN Products?
I used to have one of those JWIN portable CD players. They’re junk. A song on one of my favorite CDs starts with a wind chime, and on the JWIN it sounded like frying bacon. If you want a first-class portable CD player, eBay an old Sony from the 1990s.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Last edited by a moderator:
TapeMaster

TapeMaster

Audioholic
IDK Maybe in the future So far KNOCK ON WOOD Mine has been WORKING FINE!

S

SocyFisher

Enthusiast
I couldn't agree more. Mp3 players are more compact than the bulky CD player. Though, i grew up using CD player but it's like ages already that music technology kept reinventing itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis