speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Just fueled up today and it was going for $2.499 here locally. I have the feeling it is going to spike up for the holiday weekend. Either way, I am doing some traveling over the 4th.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Folks, gas is 2.499 a gallon here in Panama City, Florida. I am a bit surprised. However, I must say the beach is just awesome. The weather has been great too. We ate at Chow Time today and the food was off the chain so to speak. ;):);) Hope everyone here has had a great and safe 4th of July!!!!!

Cheers,

Phil

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
Down to 2.11 here yesterday ... ??? WTF?

Glad it's nice in FL Phil ... by the food being off the chain - were you eating Japanese? :D

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Down to 2.11 here yesterday ... ??? WTF?

Glad it's nice in FL Phil ... by the food being off the chain - were you eating Japanese? :D
Hi Phil-hope all is well. The $2.11 is really a great price! Lucky you. ;);) The weather was really nice. It did get a bit hot, but there was a nice cool breeze mixed in which made it a lot more tolerable. There were some gas stations right there on Beach Front Drive that had gas for $2.49. On the way home, we filled-up a time ot two in Alabama and gas there was as low as $2.37. We ate at a couple of different steak houses. My favorite was called "Chow Time". Largest buffet I have ever seen. You name it they had it and all for a very reasonable price! All in all, I had a great time.

Cheers,

Phil

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Been steadily dropping here. It was 2.39 last week, and now it's 2.32. Paid 2.29 in the Midwest last week.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Been steadily dropping here. It was 2.39 last week, and now it's 2.32. Paid 2.29 in the Midwest last week.
Not a bad deal croseiv. It is a bit higher here right now. Maybe it will come down. Lord knows I sure hope so. ;):);)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Just noticed that gas here is $2.189 a gallon. Not bad if you ask me. Hopefully, it will go even lower. Just how low can you go baby...........Lmao!!!!! :eek::D:eek: Yes it is true-I am in a good mood. ;):p;)

Cheers,

Phil

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
Mid to high two forties here. Now if Loser will keep the hurricane's away we might be o.k.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Mid to high two forties here. Now if Loser will keep the hurricane's away we might be o.k.
So true as hurricanes suck! What part of Florida do you reside in? I just recently went to Panama City and loved it. Just so nice there. We also went through Pensacola which was also very nice. ;):);)

Cheers,

Phil

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
Last week was back down to 1.99 and went up overnight to 2.17 and today is 2.14 ... guess I should consider myself lucky ... but I sure felt luckier last week at 1.99 ... :eek:

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
East central Florida. Long way from the panhandle. See any Bluedogs?:D
Nope no bluedogs. Not even a dog period...........LOL!!!!! ;):);) Sure seen a lot of birdies though...........you know the kinds in bikinis. :p:eek::p

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Last week was back down to 1.99 and went up overnight to 2.17 and today is 2.14 ... guess I should consider myself lucky ... but I sure felt luckier last week at 1.99 ... :eek:
Yeah, given those prices no doubt. Here, it has jumped to $2.399 since this afternoon!!!! :mad::mad: WTF is going on? :rolleyes::rolleyes: Guess, I need to fill-up before it goes even higher.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I read the other day that gas prices this Summer are supposed to be over $3.00 a gallon. Lord I sure hope that is NOT the case given the current state of the economy. Have any of you read the same thing? The last time I filled up my tank gas here locally was at $2.599 a gallon. To be candid here, I did not want to pay that much. It seemed a bit high imho. Do any of you feel the same way? I thought price gouging was against the way. But I see already that if that is the case, nothing is being done about it.......wtf? :confused::confused::confused:

Cheers,

Phil

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
I read the other day that gas prices this Summer are supposed to be over $3.00 a gallon. Lord I sure hope that is NOT the case given the current state of the economy. Have any of you read the same thing? The last time I filled up my tank gas here locally was at $2.599 a gallon. To be candid here, I did not want to pay that much. It seemed a bit high imho. Do any of you feel the same way? I thought price gouging was against the way. But I see already that if that is the case, nothing is being done about it.......wtf? :confused::confused::confused:

Cheers,

Phil
The only way to circumvent the high gas prices is to buy the hybrid porsche. I'm in for one :D

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
The only way to circumvent the high gas prices is to buy the hybrid porsche. I'm in for one :D
Sure, I will gladly take a blue one. Red vehicles pay higher insurance premiums! ;):eek:;)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Update!

Folks, here locally just yesterday gasoline jumped from $2.899 to $3.159!!!!! That is $.26 per gallon just over night. I am like wow what a jump!!!!! However, I did notice today it has come back down to $3.119 at one local station. Sure hope it continues to come down even further. What scares me the most is that experts are predicting gas to top $4.00 a gallon!!!! :eek::eek::eek: If it goes that high, then I guess I will be walking........LOL!!!!!

Cheers,

Phil

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
And you are complaining about that? They aren't predicting $4, they are predicting $5/gal. this summer. The funny thing is, they said with all the new technology in cars, the US actually has an oversupply condition for the first time in...well ever I think, yet oil price is still going up. This started back in mid Dec. and I don't recall what they said the issue was, but the prices are going up again.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis