majorloser

majorloser

I really hate to admit it, but since my truck has been in the body shop I've been saving a buttload of money driving this Toyota Camry renter they gave me.

But I'd still rather be driving my truck. :(

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I really hate to admit it, but since my truck has been in the body shop I've been saving a buttload of money driving this Toyota Camry renter they gave me.

But I'd still rather be driving my truck. :(
So Dave since you are saving some money are you planning on upgrading any of your gear? Or, perhaps buy some new gear? Just curious is all.

Cheers,

Phil

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
FYI, it's National Ride Your Bike to Work Week.

Unless your Alex.

Unfortunately I'm only riding to work once, but at least that'll save me about $7 in gas.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Gasoline here locally climbed to $4.199 a gallon! I am like WOW!!!!!!!!! Many here say it will be $5.00 before July!!!! Lets hope not because things are expensive as they are. Anyone here paying higher prices for regular unleaded? Just curious is all.

Cheers,

Phil
$ 10.13 / gallon Some places prices exceeding $ 10.50 / gallon.... yes it's USD !

You have no idea how lucky you are having so cheap gas... $5 / gallon is wow, it's really really cheap....
You are so spoiled over there :p

Last edited:
speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
$ 10.13 / gallon Some places prices exceeding $ 10.50 / gallon.... yes it's USD !

You have no idea how lucky you are having so cheap gas... $5 / gallon is wow, it's really really cheap....
You are so spoiled over there :p
Dang $10.50 a gallon would leave me walking. I, along with many other Americans, may be spoiled but our pocket books sure don't feel like it. However, gasoline has fallen to $3.83 here locally. That is a good sign. Just hope it continues to drop.

Cheers,

Phil

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Èíôîðìàöèÿ kmvnews ru
 Ðîññèè çàêîí î êóðîðòíîì ñáîðå ïðîñóùåñòâîâàë ñ 1991-ãî ïî 2004 ãîä
Íåäàâíî ñ ïðåäëîæåíèåì î âîçðîæäåíèè êóðîðòíîãî ñáîðà ê Ïðåçèäåíòó Ðîññèè Äìèòðèþ Ìåäâåäåâó îáðàòèëñÿ ãóáåðíàòîð Ñòàâðîïîëüÿ Âàëåðèé Ãàåâñêèé, êîòîðûé ñ÷èòàåò, ÷òî äëÿ ïîëíîöåííîãî ðàçâèòèÿ êóðîðòîâ Êàâêàçñêèõ Ìèíåðàëüíûõ Âîä î÷åíü íóæíî âíîâü ââåñòè êóðîðòíóþ ïîøëèíó
Damn you Russians.

On another note, I was going to say that once the USD gets stripped of it's global currency designation, our gas will skyrocket, in line with Europe's prices. If that won't bring about some social change, I don't know what will. I welcome the change in some ways, because our guiltless consumerism ways have got to come to and end sooner or later.

I'll be interested to see how prepared we are for that day.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Folks, never thought in a million years that I would actually think $3.299 a gallon for regular unleaded gasoline was a bargain. Well, I stand corrected as that is the case. Right now here locally, regular unleaded sure enough is $3.299 a gallon. I am sure it is bound to spring back up given the upcoming holiday weekend coming up. However, I could be wrong. So I could not help but wonder is it cheaper anywhere else? If so how much? Also, do any of you agree that gasoline will probally go up for the 4th of July holiday weekend? Just curious is all.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Folks, it has finally happened here locally. Gasoline dropped below $3.00 a gallon! It is about time if you ask me. Is this a sign that things are getting better? Is our economy rebounding a bit? Lets hope so. Just curious what gasoline prices are in other parts of our country. Feel free to speak up people!

Cheers,

Phil

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
Folks, it has finally happened here locally. Gasoline dropped below $3.00 a gallon! It is about time if you ask me. Is this a sign that things are getting better? Is our economy rebounding a bit? Lets hope so. Just curious what gasoline prices are in other parts of our country. Feel free to speak up people!

Cheers,

Phil
I drove from VA to NJ, and saw prices ranging from 3.51 to 2.96 for regular. Kinda crazy that the prices fluctuate that much depending on where you are.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I drove from VA to NJ, and saw prices ranging from 3.51 to 2.96 for regular. Kinda crazy that the prices fluctuate that much depending on where you are.
Wow, that is a big variance. Maybe things are improving. I was at Walmart yesterday and never seen so many people shopping. It looks like the economy might be improving too. Lets sure hope so. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,

Phil

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Gas prices down the street are about $3.25ish right now (I haven't looked in the past couple of days).

Great to see you posting again, Phil! I hope all is well.

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Gas prices down the street are about $3.25ish right now (I haven't looked in the past couple of days).

Great to see you posting again, Phil! I hope all is well.
Thanks Adam. Yes, it has been a while since I have posted. But hey, I just took a sabatical............LOL!!!! No really, things are well. Just glad to see gasoline below $3.00 a gallon here. Right now, it is actually $2.979! Maybe it will go and STAY even lower. Perhaps, this is wishful thinking. Why not dream BIG right? Anyways, hope all is well your way Adam.

Cheers,

Phil

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Diesel prices here is now getting lower, now even below US$ 9 per gallon

Still, you are so spoiled ... all of you guys in US and Canada
To me to the point is hilarious to hear your wining about fuel prices....

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Diesel prices here is now getting lower, now even below US$ 9 per gallon

Still, you are so spoiled ... all of you guys in US and Canada
To me to the point is hilarious to hear your wining about fuel prices....
I am so sorry. I did not mean to sound like I was wining so to speak, but rather pointing out that gasoline finally dropped to below $3.00 a gallon. No pun intended. Feels really good for a change. It even dropped to $2.95 a gallon today.

Cheers,

Phil

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Eh, no one gets a free lunch - it's just where you pay for it. Governments and businesses are all gonna get their money somehow. ;)

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I certainly hope the economy rebounds. I landed a job in 1 week of hunting on the open market. So I think it is certainly coming back. This time driven by small business not corporations.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
... hilarious to hear your wining ....
I think mostly they're just beer drinkers ... really. :D

These guys might have dabbled in wine while they were winning their women over but women that have to be plied with alcohol will surely lead to some serious whining ... 'after she puked I still wanted to **** her but then she **** herself'. It happens. :(

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I think mostly they're just beer drinkers ... really. :D

These guys might have dabbled in wine while they were winning their women over but women that have to be plied with alcohol will surely lead to some serious whining ... 'after she puked I still wanted to **** her but then she **** herself'. It happens. :(
Next is probably a whining thread about beer prices too.
I do have some answers to this too....... :cool:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis