Woot, my new chicklet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
itschris

itschris

Maybe your status should be changed from audioholic chief to audioholic chef
That's a good one! I certainly know more about cooking than I do about this stuff!

Speaking of cooking, I just got invited to an Iron Chef competition against our head chef at our coiuntry club. It's in a month or so. He's gonna totally destroy me, but I think it'll be fun. He's letting my guest chef tomorrow at our wine pairing dinner tomorrow. I have to be there early to get working. I'm sure all I'll be doing is the grunt work like breaking downt he tenderloins, but it'll still be fun!

Midcow2

Midcow2

Banned
Good Luck CHRIS!

That's a good one! I certainly know more about cooking than I do about this stuff!

Speaking of cooking, I just got invited to an Iron Chef competition against our head chef at our coiuntry club. It's in a month or so. He's gonna totally destroy me, but I think it'll be fun. He's letting my guest chef tomorrow at our wine pairing dinner tomorrow. I have to be there early to get working. I'm sure all I'll be doing is the grunt work like breaking downt he tenderloins, but it'll still be fun!
Gook luck Chris, you can do it .. except for the fact that it is rumored that the head chef's wife has some sort of beef with you .. she remembers a blind date she had with some guy name CHris .. that called her back and was miffed she didn't remember him :rolleyes: :D :D JOKE :D :D

Use your Chiplote raspberry rub!

P.S.- I just make a new healty lasagna pasta that I concocted last night; yummy and was easy to make! turkey and wheat rotini with low-fat cottage cheese, green chile peppers and a can to rotel :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
itschris

itschris

Gook luck Chris, you can do it .. except for the fact that it is rumored that the head chef's wife has some sort of beef with you .. she remembers a blind date she had with some guy name CHris .. that called her back and was miffed she didn't remember him :rolleyes: :D :D JOKE :D :D

Use your Chiplote raspberry rub!

P.S.- I just make a new healty lasagna pasta that I concocted last night; yummy and was easy to make! turkey and wheat rotini with low-fat cottage cheese, green chile peppers and a can to rotel :cool:
There are some things I just can't stomach making healthy... lasnagna is one of them. I just don't have the heart to do it. I like healthy lasangna, but it should be called something else. :D

Well, I stil haven't figured out a Raspberry Chipolte that's significantly better than what I can get in the bottle. One thing I have determined is dessert. I'm going to do individual spoons of creme brule'. I'm going to do a trio plating with vanilla, raspberry, and green tea brule's with each spoon torched tableside then presented. I was thinking of starting the dinner with small amuse bouche of thyme roasted oysters in the shell with a drizzle of light romesco sauce. From there I don't know. We're not really going to do the secret ingredient thing, but just straight up 5 course dinner. We'll see how this shapes up over the comiing weeks.

itschris

itschris

Cow... can you shoot that recipe for your lasagna over? It does sound pretty damn good.

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
Back down to one "chicklet". Proof that "rhymes with laser" is still being a complete @$$hole. One person ought not to be allowed to bring down another's reputation like that (especially when they are on permanent ignore!):mad:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Joe, I'm not trying to attack or insult you, and I understand how upsetting it must be. However, with no proof of who's doing it, your post is on the verge of libel. I'm just saying that you're making statements that most likely can't be substantiated and which appear intended to negatively impact the reputation of another member.

If what you are saying is true, it's a serious situation, IMO. It should definitely be brought to the attention of the mods and/or admins. You can do that directly through PM.

Again, not intended to upset you. I know that red chicklets are upsetting enough, especially when they are considered unwarranted.

Adam

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
However, with no proof of who's doing it, your post is on the verge of libel. I'm just saying that you're making statements that most likely can't be substantiated and which appear intended to negatively impact the reputation of another member.
He has proof.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Dude I am not Racist....I hate everyone equally......:eek::D:D

I try to be a nice guy there are just too many TOOLS out there.....

majorloser

majorloser

Back down to one "chicklet". Proof that "rhymes with laser" is still being a complete @$$hole. One person ought not to be allowed to bring down another's reputation like that (especially when they are on permanent ignore!):mad:
Why would anybody do that? You're such a nice guy. :rolleyes:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Received a "Red Chicklet" 1 minute after I posted this.
Are you surprised? :) I have to say that I wouldn't give you a red chicklet for owning up to something, though. Then again, I don't give out red chicklets. Okay, I've given out two. One was over a year ago to a spammer before I knew about reporting posts. The second one was last night to that obnoxious spammer...just because I got frustrated, and because I wanted to see if I could get a relative feel for how many negative points I give out. I figured that person was going to be deleted from record soon enough, so why not try it?

At least I signed mine so you know who it is.
I'm with you on that, but I can understand why someone wouldn't want to risk getting on your bad side. With the number of points that you have, a tit-for-tat battle against any but a few of us would go very poorly for the other person.

BTW, is it wrong that I find the chicken attractive? Rickster? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis