Woot, my new chicklet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Drama queens eh? I love how some posters miffed about other posters see fit to wreck the OP's thread about his/her glorious day of an additional chicklet.
That is why you are the forum Warlord, and are supposed to keep the Neanderthals in line.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Mike,

Congratulations! That's excellent. I remember hitting that second chicklet and just grinning from ear to ear. From the sounds of the posts, it won't take eight months to hit that next one! :)

Also, GR - congrats on your first light green chicklet! You mentioned it, and by the time I got to read the thread, you had it. Very cool, indeed.

Well deserved, you two!

Adam

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
:D

He is between 5'6" and 6'2", weighs between 165 ans 225 lbs, frequents the audioholics all the time, have very little audio knowledge, posts very little, is a curdemonger, disgntules and doesn't like the word Joe. It is also rumored he has some speakers, that he is very, very proud of: four random letter starting with "B" and ending in "E" , B**E. One if the other lterrs I think is an "O" :D :D JOKE :D:D

Now seriously, I personally think this is terrible and I enjoy Joe's posts, his humor, knowledge, opinions and experience. Joe is there is anyway I can help let me know ;)

Your friend,

MidCow2
she gave a good description of what she was looking for

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
Mike,

Congratulations! That's excellent. I remember hitting that second chicklet and just grinning from ear to ear. From the sounds of the posts, it won't take eight months to hit that next one! :)

Also, GR - congrats on your first light green chicklet! You mentioned it, and by the time I got to read the thread, you had it. Very cool, indeed.

Well deserved, you two!

Adam
Thanks, the new chicklet made my day.

M

mudrummer99

Senior Audioholic
Woohoo, it took me 8 months to get my second chicklet and less than 2 days for my third :D Thanks again everyone.

Mike

Midcow2

Midcow2

Banned
Woohoo, it took me 8 months to get my second chicklet and less than 2 days for my third :D Thanks again everyone.

Mike
Mudrummer, you the man! See how much you improved and how much wiser you got after getting your second "green" chicklet! :D :D

Keep up the good work! ;) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I feel smarter too... hooray for chicklets, keep the thanks, and the positive rep points coming and soon I'll be working for audioholics!

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
I used to have 3 green chicklets. There is a specific individual who has made it his personal quest to reduce that number (he would single-handedly put me in the red if he could!):rolleyes:
Joe Schmoe,

Your down to 1 chicklet now. :eek:

By the way. How do you like the color "Red"?

itschris

itschris

I feel smarter too... hooray for chicklets, keep the thanks, and the positive rep points coming and soon I'll be working for audioholics!
It was kinda cool when I got my first green one and it said I give "reliable input."

I don't know about that. I try for entertaining commentary.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
well you must be doing something right, given the amount of chicklets and thanks you have and you still have < 1000 posts.

itschris

itschris

well you must be doing something right, given the amount of chicklets and thanks you have and you still have < 1000 posts.

I think I got most of it because I posted my bbq recipes! I'll still take them though!

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan

Mike
This is what happened to me too. If its like with my experiences, they come at an exponential rate.

It took me longer to get the second chiclet than it did to get the next 4 combined.

I suppose that it also comes down to the learning curve of all this stuff before you can effectively help others. That takes time obviously. Then, of course, after some time spent on the boards, people will have a better feel for you and trust you more. :D

I still remember your early posts here . . . were we talking about learning jazz piano or something? or is my memory failing me (wouldn't be surprised).

congrats.

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Congrats! Man I have to be close to getting my first bright green chiclet...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Thanks! I knew it was close. :D I think your meter is maxed out...
I was just glad that you were close enough to get ya there! Those light green ones are so nice looking.

Yes, my meter is maxed out, but not my points. Keep 'em coming, if you want. :)

[Shameless plug for points...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis