Who Wants to Play with Me?

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
0 - 2 my woed :(

First off Congrats to all of our week two winners, very nice drubbing of your opponents ,LOL.
I think it's just too easy to completely over think this game and come out short at the end.
I guess the 5th highest score this week lets me hold my head up , but just barely.
It is a long season so better luck to the rest of us next week, :eek:.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
First off Congrats to all of our week two winners, very nice drubbing of your opponents ,LOL.
I think it's just too easy to completely over think this game and come out short at the end.
I guess the 5th highest score this week lets me hold my head up , but just barely.
It is a long season so better luck to the rest of us next week, :eek:.
Once you get in the playoffs records go to the wind. ;)

I had the highest 3rd highest total in one league and lost to the highest.

My team in this league pretty much stinks yet I'm 2-0.

It's crazy how things go.

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
We got home from the game around 130. And still hurting. I'd never had imagined that a team with 200 plus rushing yards and controling the ball for 3/4 of the game would loose :rolleyes: at least it was to my favorite team :D. I'm just not believing how good the Jets D is playing.

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Once you get in the playoffs records go to the wind. ;)

I had the highest 3rd highest total in one league and lost to the highest.

My team in this league pretty much stinks yet I'm 2-0.

It's crazy how things go.
Speaking of crazy...how bout you start Trent Edwards this weekend....:D. Brees is due for a bad game...:p

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
All I want for Christmas is to win this week's matchup.

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
is it me or is every team getting hit by injuries early in the season.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Congrats to our winners this week, feels good to be in that category myself :D
Crazy sport this here football game guys blowing out knees shoulders elbows left and right,really evens up the level of the playing field.Good luck this coming week everyone, it's really alot of fun playing against this group of audioholics.

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
200....eh... you need to set higher goals... and where is Jamie, he needs to draft another QB and WR....pronto!

BTW...I'll enjoy whopping your a$$ this weekend...

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Here we go again Holic's line ups in, countdown to kick-off begins, I love this game.I kinda wish I kept Brett Fav'ra, sumptin bout Mary, I think this Monday Night game might "explode " into a shoot-out.I get too worried , as in no patience with players's, excuse,excuse and more...GOOD LUCK everyone and enjoy the games this fine Sunday :) , sawz...

J

jamie2112

Banned
Sorry guys I just have not had time to do Fantasy football I have been swamped and can't do it right now.Is there any way to give control of my team to another member?I just can't swing it right now .........on tour and stupid busy with recording pro tools tracks and dumping every day.....

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Sorry guys I just have not had time to do Fantasy football I have been swamped and can't do it right now.Is there any way to give control of my team to another member?I just can't swing it right now .........on tour and stupid busy with recording pro tools tracks and dumping every day.....
Maybe the team can stay as is and the line up installed auto-like, just a thought of course.:eek:

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
I sure wish Frank Gore wasn't on the IR for todays game against the Rams. Now team Danks may stand a chance....:p

BTW...I hope Jamie tends to his team needs?

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I sure wish Frank Gore wasn't on the IR for todays game against the Rams. Now team Danks may stand a chance....:p

BTW...I hope Jamie tends to his team needs?
see post's above I dont think Jamie can do it regular like, :eek:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis