Who Wants to Play with Me?

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Hmmmmm,

Crabtree for AP, let me think about that,...........

I guess your going to have to bring on that negative rep, cause this fantasy owner is going to ride the AP train right over your team into the playoffs.

Brute Squad is going to hurt someone this week.

Pheaton
AP is prone to injury. ;)

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
Speaking about LOTR...surely to God he climbed down the mountain? I kind of miss his longwinded posts and his condescending overtures...:p:D.
spews beer out of his noose after reading^^:eek: Maybe he went to CEDIA after climbing so he can continue to educate us on AV:rolleyes:

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
This should be an interesting week. I play AP in our league, but I've got him in another and I need him to do well. I guess we'll see...

Chris, there's an offer on the table...

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
spews beer out of his noose after reading^^:eek: Maybe he went to CEDIA after climbing so he can continue to educate us on AV:rolleyes:
You mean you don't miss him telling you what a *** you are?:p

Even worse he used your first name like he knew you. I wonder if Westom might be him. I keep expecting him to be a new alias. :)

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
You mean you don't miss him telling you what a *** you are?:p

Even worse he used your first name like he knew you. I wonder if Westom might be him. I keep expecting him to be a new alias. :)
Ya the hot poker I was using erked him just a bit. I tried to to play nice when he pmed me at first (that's how he knew my name) but after not taking a bit of friendly advice, and him still following my post with smack even though he was on me ignore list, game on. :eek:

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
This should be an interesting week. I play AP in our league, but I've got him in another and I need him to do well. I guess we'll see...

Chris, there's an offer on the table...

Sorry dude, rejected.

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
stop your complaining Chris Johnson put up 55 and averaged 16 yrds per carry....:eek:, but the freaking Titans still lost...:rolleyes:
Yes, but I really wanted a 200 point week :eek: That TN game was sick and to have had 2 players with 50 plus points would have been sweet in the same game

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
Looks like I might have a tight end and a qb open for trade for a wr. ;)

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
These things happen. And this is why I'm not playing in the $100 league.

I was actually pretty happy with my lineup this week.

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Hey Chris...

These things happen. And this is why I'm not playing in the $100 league.

I was actually pretty happy with my lineup this week.
that was a nice come back last night....after the first play(80yrd td from Manning to Clark) I had to double check how big my lead was...:eek:! BTW...anybody hear from Adam....:p

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Yea, that was pretty nice. I think that Clark just shot his wad though and will settle into the 6-8 point range with an occasional double digit. :(

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis